HSBC
HSBC Employee Review

Dream Place to work

March 27, 2017
In the period of 1993 -95 one day due to severe rainfall Kolkata was partially collapsed and so the percentage of attendance in the office was too poor. And it was the 1st day of a month. I was a Teller Operator. After 11:30 AM suddenly the weather was getting cleared and the Customers were started coming into the Bank. A big Que was formed because out of 8 heads we were only 2 in the counter. Some of them started screaming. The Manager came inside the Teller area to give us moral support. Then I picked up some very sound customers in person as well as bearer from big companies and with their support myself and the Manager tried to control such situation with the logic of the weather condition and finally managed. It took huge time to attend all the customers. It was a really typical day at work. It was true that at that time we were too cool, calm and quite and started cooperate and convincing the customers in very gentle way with some snacks and cold drinks to take the situation under control and finally done. In Hsbc the work place culture is always very nice and healthy which I am not telling only but the customers also used to say that. We used to arrange a cultural programmed every year with the support of the customers and the fact was they were very eager to join with us like a family. The hardest time faced very recently at the time of demonetization. It was night mare to us. Our own customers were some how manageable but the non customers were too tough to manage. It was a horrible time we had to pass Once I was rewarded for various purposes related - more...
November 4, 2020
Same role
Banking Assistant (Former Employee) - Bangalore City, Karnataka
Excellent work life Balance. Supportive management and Colleagues. Good work culture. Flexible working hours. Comparatively less stress. Good package.
December 10, 2019
Same role
Banking Assistant (Former Employee) - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
HSBC is the best mnc you can come across, everything in the organization is structured and you always have the job security and lot of things to learn from the organization. You get ample of opportunities to grow.
November 5, 2020
Same location
Customer Service Executive - Credit card services (Former Employee) - Kolkata, West Bengal
Very disciplined, organized and friendly work culture. Good work ethics, employee centric. Timely salary and hike. Equal growth opportunities. Excellent leave structure. Too management.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
One way cab facility
  1. Dream Place to work