HSBC
HSBC Employee Review

Efficient, Hard working and Intelligent

June 1, 2019
As mentioned I have developed myself as an investigating officer for UK clients. I have also been a top sales person again for HSBC UK client which proves my convincing ability. Then I am now analyst preparing data for top Companies in UK. I have also been a project lead to minimise errors and also increase customer satisfaction. Also in turn cost cutting for the company.
Pros
Promising Career
Cons
Hard working
December 27, 2020
Same role
Analyst (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
Best place to work, learn and grow....people are friendly and supportive...even the management is supportive and helps you when ever you require...the bouns is also very good
Pros
No work presure
August 12, 2020
Same role
CDD Analyst (Current Employee) - HITEC City, Hyderabad, Telangana
I would like working in HSBC as it gives great respect towards employees in terms of process and others.Especially in this pandemic situation.HSBC helps funding the poor by doing various activities.
November 5, 2020
Same location
Customer Service Executive - Credit card services (Former Employee) - Kolkata, West Bengal
Very disciplined, organized and friendly work culture. Good work ethics, employee centric. Timely salary and hike. Equal growth opportunities. Excellent leave structure. Too management.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
One way cab facility
  1. Efficient, Hard working and Intelligent