HSBC logo
HSBC

HSBC

HSBC Employee Review

Excellent Place to work

This is was my first banking experience hence have no idea about how othe banking culture is but this bank is worth working for life also.Would definitely love to work here for life long.

Same role

Average

HR policy not good. Not that much supported. Also manager is not co-operative. Work culture not good. Thank you. Please help & guide feild staff it is my request.
Same role

Productive and fun place to work

HSBC endeavours to be open, dependable and connected on all matters relating to customers, regulators as well as its employees. Especially for its human resources, HSBC creates a favourable professional environment which is respectful, clean and conducive to a healthy work-life balance. The company makes various efforts to make it a great place to work and there is great focus placed by the current leaders of the Group on the importance of 'well-being' for its people.

Pros

Free transport facility for all employees.

Cons

Lack of gym facilities in all centres of the group.
Same location

Great place to work!

I was part of the GBM department in India and had fun working there. Most of my colleagues were with HSBC for more than a decade and had a decent journey in the bank in different departments and level of responsibility.

Pros

Good culture and people

Cons

Late hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5,345