HSBC
HSBC Employee Review

Fast paced , Productive & Supportive work place with few shortcomings

July 10, 2019
HSBC has bunch of supportive people who will help you on your job and support you growth. It has by fast the best leave policy. Only thing that concern me is employees get lost in the submission cycles to meet deadline and have very little time to look on self growth both professionally and personally.
Pros
supportive tribe, leave policy
Cons
lack of long term view of individual growth
October 9, 2020
Same role
Credit Analyst (Current Employee) - Kolkata
Good for freshers who want to learn about credit analysis. However move on once the learning curve saturates.
Pros
Transport facilities flexible hours
Cons
Low growth and limited learning
November 14, 2019
Same role
KYC-CDD/Personal loans and Credit cards, CDD Analyst, Account opening (Current Employee) - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Place where we can learn and develop our skills Company has work life balance. Company provides different types of activities to develop our skills and knowledge and gives growth in our life along with personal life. Different types of cultures and even we can bring our parents to ensure that our company is secured and confidential.
March 2, 2021
Same location
ACCOUNT SERVICING EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
One of the best places I've ever worked. Work culture, management, compensation and facilities were good. Good brand to work for. Work life balance is given a lot of importance.
  1. Fast paced , Productive & Supportive work place with few shortcomings