HSBC logo
HSBC

HSBC

HSBC Employee Review

Good company to start as a fresher.

It is a very good company to start up with. As a fresher one can learn many new things and can get the confidence to face new challenges. The office culture is good. Very friendly environmeent.

Same role

Friendly work environments

It was fun working at HSBC .. The only reason for me to move in to a different organisations is to upskill my self in the software field. I want to work in a complete software company.

Pros

Health work environment

Cons

Need to streamline the processes more.
Same role

Very pressurized atmosphere

It used to be good one time, now by introducing a ICAT tools, its bringing horrible results on our Health, making us to work forcefully. I dont want to comment anything now

Same location

Great and Flexible place to work

Productivity depends upon project.Some really good whereas some very legacy ones.My team has had a fantastic setup with good open source tools, nice products and subsequent projects and a very open management to experiment on tools and technologies which enabled tremendous learning.Pay is very good. Easily above industry average. If you perform well, you don't need to switch you'll get the market standards hike and money internally.Additional component of yearly bonus which on top of CTC is magic. Even a 1-2 years experience guy can easily get 1-1.5 lakhs as bonus. Experience people above that get crazy Bonuses.Work life balance depends on project. But company is very fast paced so don't expect much ease of life.Overall, very good place to work.

Pros

Leaves + Bonus + Project Parties + Fortnightly events

Cons

Work-life balance may get hampered

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5,345