HSBC
HSBC Employee Review

good experience is my first job

July 8, 2014
my job work is sales in credit card my team motivative sales is good job my team leader all time team useful & main cloy closed the sale
February 24, 2021
Same role
Customer sales executive (Former Employee) - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
I worked here for 3+ years, too much of politics, if you are nice with your manager then only you receive good incentives, or else they will show you bad time. If you join in Customer care process you have to work for more than 8 hours, it depends on call flow.
Pros
Cons
Worst management
July 20, 2020
Same role
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Mysore, Karnataka
Hello sir/madam In a typical day in my last position I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. I have learned how to run a successful PPC campaign and effectively utilize social media pages In my last job, we had a drive to sell charity raffle tickets. The team were really on board with the cause, and we had a friendly rivalry going with other stores in the area – so the pressure was on
Pros
You can change your HSBC ATM card and debit card PIN at any HSBC ATM.
Cons
CD APY rates are also comparatively low.
March 21, 2020
Same location
EXECUTIVE SENIOR OFFICER (Current Employee) - Delhi
It is a good experience to be a part of Canara Hsbc OBC life insurance company. Office environment is friendly, Seniors and colleagues are supportive and motivating.
  1. good experience is my first job