HSBC logo
HSBC

HSBC

HSBC Employee Review

Good Learning

A typically long working hours and manual dependencies, but a place to learn a lot. very helpful and knowledge sharing culture with friendly co workers. being a new company in industry management is strict about the practices. Some time huge workload due to crunch in staff and manual dependencies. Enjoyable part was good friendly people, yearly offsite and town-hall full of culture activities and management interactions.

Pros

salary

Cons

Same role

Fun at workplace, challenging and more to learn..

Go to start your career here and we can grow to next levels based on the way we prepared for the interviews. Lot more to learn while we grow and fun to be here at work place.
Same role

Very professional and productive place.

Amazing place to work with. Wonderful environment. I had great experience working for HSBC. I would definitely refer my friends to join HSBC. I had great experience working for HSBC.

Pros

Free transportation.

Cons

Same location

Good Experience

It is a good experience to be a part of Canara Hsbc OBC life insurance company. Office environment is friendly, Seniors and colleagues are supportive and motivating.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5,345