HSBC
HSBC Employee Review

Good Place to work

December 20, 2019
Management has consideration for all employees, gives proper care and attention to work done at all levels with due respect and allocates budget for parties and get to gethers.
June 3, 2021
Same role
Software Engineer (Former Employee) - Pune, india
Productivity depends upon project.Some really good whereas some very legacy ones.My team has had a fantastic setup with good open source tools, nice products and subsequent projects and a very open management to experiment on tools and technologies which enabled tremendous learning.Pay is very good. Easily above industry average. If you perform well, you don't need to switch you'll get the market standards hike and money internally.Additional component of yearly bonus which on top of CTC is magic. Even a 1-2 years experience guy can easily get 1-1.5 lakhs as bonus. Experience people above that get crazy Bonuses.Work life balance depends on project. But company is very fast paced so don't expect much ease of life.Overall, very good place to work.
Pros
Leaves + Bonus + Project Parties + Fortnightly events
Cons
Work-life balance may get hampered
February 28, 2021
Same role
Software Engineer (Current Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
HSBC is a great place to work. I joined HSBC as a fresher and HSBC treated me well. Your ideas and opinions are heard no matter what your position or experience is. You'll be given several opportunities to grow and showcase your work. Your career goal is acknowledged by your manager and he/she helps you achieve it.
June 8, 2021
Same location
Sr. Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Go to start your career here and we can grow to next levels based on the way we prepared for the interviews. Lot more to learn while we grow and fun to be here at work place.
  1. Good Place to work