HSBC logo
HSBC

HSBC

HSBC Employee Review

Good Place to work,

Good Place to work.Job Satisfaction,Management is good,very helpful,understanding,they are always there to help when ever needed.Good work culture.good co-workers.learn lot from frend and managers.

Same roleSame location

Takeaways from my experience

Productivity targets alongwith quality targets are high 98%. Lots of fun activities are there but you need to have the time to participate. Management in Identity and Access Management is not good. No idea about the rest. Dont know about others but they gave me a pink slip 3 years back not thinking I had a 9 yr and 11 yr old to take care of. IAM tech lead became assistant manager and now is the manager. No one else was given a chance properly. They basically would nurture you till the time your salary package is less. Your job risk is at risk when you are stuck in a position for more than three years.
Same role

Fun Place to Work

This place has made me a professional, taught me skills which helped me to become what I'm today. I'll always be thankful to my trainers, manager and colleagues from this fantastic organisation

Pros

Yearly Parties & Sports

Cons

Breaks
Same location

Overall one of the best companies to work with.

Very disciplined, organized and friendly work culture. Good work ethics, employee centric. Timely salary and hike. Equal growth opportunities. Excellent leave structure. Too management.

Pros

Bonus

Cons

One way cab facility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5,345