HSBC
HSBC Employee Review

Good place

January 27, 2020
Healthy work environment to work in , supportive business heads across all the department, I faced difficulty in managing the work shifts,............
September 11, 2020
Same roleSame location
KYC Associate (Former Employee) - Bangalore City, Karnataka
Fun workplace with international bran, however, salary + promotions and management is spoiling brand and values of HSBC. Workplace culture and HSBC international values is highly appreciated .
Pros
Perfect workspace with nice cafeteria
Cons
Static Low growth
March 7, 2020
Same roleSame location
Associate (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Good and excellent organization to work with....friendly people, warm culture. Good exposure and growth opportunity ad well. I would recommend hsbc.
Good
Cons
No cons
May 16, 2021
Same location
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
I have a huge respect for this company. When I joined this company, it was my first time working in a voice process, and I wasn't good enough. Other companies would have asked me to leave, but the mentors and later on the team manager helped me to identify the issues and worked with me to become better at my communication with the customer. This is where I improved my communication, and helped me boost my confidence. Also I was happy with the compensation, as they made sure people who performed were compensated well.
Pros
Salary, work culture, training.
Cons
Leave planning, I found it a bit weird, you have to plan all your leaves in the beginning of he year and first come first serve