HSBC logo
HSBC

HSBC

HSBC Employee Review

Good to work

We have good work and we need more learning skills and it is always a good place to stay. We will have fun at work and we will not feel pressure at work when we have this.

Same role

Takeaways from my experience

Productivity targets alongwith quality targets are high 98%. Lots of fun activities are there but you need to have the time to participate. Management in Identity and Access Management is not good. No idea about the rest. Dont know about others but they gave me a pink slip 3 years back not thinking I had a 9 yr and 11 yr old to take care of. IAM tech lead became assistant manager and now is the manager. No one else was given a chance properly. They basically would nurture you till the time your salary package is less. Your job risk is at risk when you are stuck in a position for more than three years.
Same roleSame location

Fun Place to Work

This place has made me a professional, taught me skills which helped me to become what I'm today. I'll always be thankful to my trainers, manager and colleagues from this fantastic organisation

Pros

Yearly Parties & Sports

Cons

Breaks
Same location

Fun at workplace, challenging and more to learn..

Go to start your career here and we can grow to next levels based on the way we prepared for the interviews. Lot more to learn while we grow and fun to be here at work place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5,345