HSBC
HSBC Employee Review

good

February 15, 2017
Good place to learn and develop skills. Work culture is good. Management need to change its attitude of partial and favoritism, in terms of promotion and rewarding employees.
Pros
Good work culture
October 9, 2020
Same roleSame location
Credit Analyst (Current Employee) - Kolkata
Good for freshers who want to learn about credit analysis. However move on once the learning curve saturates.
Pros
Transport facilities flexible hours
Cons
Low growth and limited learning
November 14, 2019
Same role
KYC-CDD/Personal loans and Credit cards, CDD Analyst, Account opening (Current Employee) - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Place where we can learn and develop our skills Company has work life balance. Company provides different types of activities to develop our skills and knowledge and gives growth in our life along with personal life. Different types of cultures and even we can bring our parents to ensure that our company is secured and confidential.
November 5, 2020
Same location
Customer Service Executive - Credit card services (Former Employee) - Kolkata, West Bengal
Very disciplined, organized and friendly work culture. Good work ethics, employee centric. Timely salary and hike. Equal growth opportunities. Excellent leave structure. Too management.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
One way cab facility