HSBC logo
HSBC

HSBC

HSBC Employee Review

Got good project exposure

I had a good time working for HSBC. I got a good project exposure. Overall the environment is relaxed, but there is lack of planning on the projects. Work profile is not properly set and unnecessary ad-hoc tasks are assigned at the last moment.

Same roleSame location

culture of a balance work and life

A typical day would include running between teams, sorting their problems on an hourly basis. This could include systems issue, or admin issue or a general stock market query. Line managers are very supportive of a work life balance with options given to work from home once a week or leave early once a week. I have spent 16 years of my Work Life here and they have brought me immense joy through various awards and milestones achived by me as well as a lot of hardships by studing and working to move up in life.
Same location

Great place to work!

I was part of the GBM department in India and had fun working there. Most of my colleagues were with HSBC for more than a decade and had a decent journey in the bank in different departments and level of responsibility.

Pros

Good culture and people

Cons

Late hours
Same location

Good place to pursue career

One of the few companies with orthodox operating style, but professional mangement, great working culture, employee centric. Customer service is primary.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5,345