HSBC
HSBC Employee Review

Helps to work with pleasant environment

May 14, 2019
Good environment Helpful management Easy shift flexibilities Work life balance is good Women friendly People value Customer service satisfaction Find and more
May 28, 2021
Same role
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
Good leave policy, work hour strictly followed, enter with good salary other wise 3 to 5 %increment yearly. Internal promotion are there. Clear HR policy while recruiting. Politucs from low to high level like no where. But if are true to your work nobody will bother job security. Slow growth.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Slow growth
May 16, 2021
Same role
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
I have a huge respect for this company. When I joined this company, it was my first time working in a voice process, and I wasn't good enough. Other companies would have asked me to leave, but the mentors and later on the team manager helped me to identify the issues and worked with me to become better at my communication with the customer. This is where I improved my communication, and helped me boost my confidence. Also I was happy with the compensation, as they made sure people who performed were compensated well.
Pros
Salary, work culture, training.
Cons
Leave planning, I found it a bit weird, you have to plan all your leaves in the beginning of he year and first come first serve
June 8, 2020
Same location
Senior Officer (Current Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
fun workplace with high learning. good supportive people with kind hearten mind. excellent environment as always and awesome growth opportunities for carrier growth.
  1. Helps to work with pleasant environment