HSBC
HSBC Employee Review

HSBC is a wonderful place to work and employee friendly

July 17, 2020
I worked for HSBC 13 years back and i interviewed 18 years back. My comments my not be a true reflection on today's recruiting policy and day to day environment. Having said that HSBC is a wonderful place to work and employee friendly during my times. I would love to get back to work for HSBC.
December 14, 2020
Same roleSame location
Manager - Finance Operations (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
Great working for HSBC , there is ample job security and freedom of expression.There is a team bonding and good cultural mix Values like being open, connected and dependable are practiced accross.The learning on the job and through the learning portal is immense.There is an open discussion with the managers for progression, personal issues and other performance related matters.Escalation metrics is robust and responsive.
March 15, 2020
Same role
Manager Operations (Current Employee) - India, Kolkata
Its a good company to move forward in career. It gives lot of opportunity to manage the stakeholders and to know the financial market. Facilities are also good.
April 25, 2021
Same location
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
If you join hsbc you'd feel it's your place... Comfortable no problem with sharing your ideas it's friendly too. It's just not about banking you'd learn about manymore.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
Transport
  1. HSBC is a wonderful place to work and employee friendly