HSBC logo
HSBC

HSBC

HSBC Employee Review

Its a great place to start explore yourself.

Hsbc is one of the good places where people would relax get comfortable but growth wise it's a bit lacking. We have very senior staff in this company people are associated feel.about 10 15 years so the growth chances are bit less.

Same role

Fun at work , however the management need to brush up them self to handle people management skills which is missing.

Policy wise it is one of the best company because it is employee friendly and non other company can compete with them when it comes policy towards employees , but there is only lack of people management by the management.
Same role

Hsbc

Happy working here, still looking for better opportunity and learning. HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It was the 7th largest bank in the world by 2018, and the largest in Europe, with total assets of US$2.558 trillion.
Same location

Fun at workplace, challenging and more to learn..

Go to start your career here and we can grow to next levels based on the way we prepared for the interviews. Lot more to learn while we grow and fun to be here at work place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5,345