HSBC logo
HSBC

HSBC

HSBC Employee Review

Learning platform

This is my first career in an contact center as customer service executive Hard work always matters, i recognized many awards for my quality calls and work. Proud to be an part of Heroes contestant and chance to get an opportunity to flew for the first time from my place to Mumbai for 3 days trip to Amby valley as a token of appreciation for my work. Management really drove us well. Work place outstanding Never found any part of my any job as hardest. Enjoy the trip to Mumbai to receive an Award for my work.

Same role

Good place to work for, healthy management. friendly work culture for women. All the issues will be addressed as soon as possible. Stress less environment.
Same role

Best Place To Work and Learn a lot.

The Best Place To Work and a place you will always be encouraged to do things differently. You will never feel the pressure of work because of the environment and the colleagues around you.
Same location

work life balance oriented organisation

fun workplace with high learning. good supportive people with kind hearten mind. excellent environment as always and awesome growth opportunities for carrier growth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5,345