HSBC
HSBC Employee Review

lovly time in HSBC

June 25, 2017
It is the best place to work, Management has a great control. The working environment is superb. Supporting leads and sharing knowledge, place to learn new technologies. Beware - if you go there you may stick to HSBC. you may not fell leaving HSBC.
May 27, 2020
Same role
Information Security Analyst (Former Employee) - Kolkata, West Bengal
Productivity targets alongwith quality targets are high 98%. Lots of fun activities are there but you need to have the time to participate. Management in Identity and Access Management is not good. No idea about the rest. Dont know about others but they gave me a pink slip 3 years back not thinking I had a 9 yr and 11 yr old to take care of. IAM tech lead became assistant manager and now is the manager. No one else was given a chance properly. They basically would nurture you till the time your salary package is less. Your job risk is at risk when you are stuck in a position for more than three years.
November 26, 2018
Same roleSame location
Information Security Analyst (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
This place has made me a professional, taught me skills which helped me to become what I'm today. I'll always be thankful to my trainers, manager and colleagues from this fantastic organisation
Pros
Yearly Parties & Sports
Cons
Breaks
June 8, 2021
Same location
Sr. Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Go to start your career here and we can grow to next levels based on the way we prepared for the interviews. Lot more to learn while we grow and fun to be here at work place.
  1. lovly time in HSBC