HSBC
HSBC Employee Review

May 16, 2021
I have a huge respect for this company. When I joined this company, it was my first time working in a voice process, and I wasn't good enough. Other companies would have asked me to leave, but the mentors and later on the team manager helped me to identify the issues and worked with me to become better at my communication with the customer. This is where I improved my communication, and helped me boost my confidence. Also I was happy with the compensation, as they made sure people who performed were compensated well.
Pros
Salary, work culture, training.
Cons
Leave planning, I found it a bit weird, you have to plan all your leaves in the beginning of he year and first come first serve
May 28, 2021
Same roleSame location
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
Good leave policy, work hour strictly followed, enter with good salary other wise 3 to 5 %increment yearly. Internal promotion are there. Clear HR policy while recruiting. Politucs from low to high level like no where. But if are true to your work nobody will bother job security. Slow growth.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Slow growth
January 27, 2021
Same role
Customer service executor (Former Employee) - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Just maintain the production with effective work. Professional behaviour. They encourage the new innovations and creativityThey pay for hardworker
June 8, 2021
Same location
Business Analyst (Former Employee) - Bangalore
It’s a very employee friendly Bank. They take care of their employees well especially during the COVID time . The management and the manager was really supportive.
Pros
Yearly Bonus
  1. Out of the 4 companies that I worked for, this was the only company where I was most happy with.