HSBC
HSBC Employee Review

Productive and fun place

December 14, 2020
Great working for HSBC , there is ample job security and freedom of expression.There is a team bonding and good cultural mix Values like being open, connected and dependable are practiced accross.The learning on the job and through the learning portal is immense.There is an open discussion with the managers for progression, personal issues and other performance related matters.Escalation metrics is robust and responsive.
July 17, 2020
Same roleSame location
Assistant Manager Operations (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
I worked for HSBC 13 years back and i interviewed 18 years back. My comments my not be a true reflection on today's recruiting policy and day to day environment. Having said that HSBC is a wonderful place to work and employee friendly during my times. I would love to get back to work for HSBC.
March 15, 2020
Same role
Manager Operations (Current Employee) - India, Kolkata
Its a good company to move forward in career. It gives lot of opportunity to manage the stakeholders and to know the financial market. Facilities are also good.
April 7, 2021
Same location
Manger- Talent Acquisition (Current Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
It’s an awesome place to work. Employees satisfaction. It’s been 8 years and it is an awesome place to work with peers support to the fullest. Hsbc gave me the desired growth.
  1. Productive and fun place