HSBC
HSBC Employee Review

productive and fun workspace

January 16, 2020
HSBC was my very first organization which has evolved me into a very professional candidate, i have personally learned people management and time and management skills,
Pros
Tgif, team dinner, Rnr
May 28, 2021
Same role
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
Good leave policy, work hour strictly followed, enter with good salary other wise 3 to 5 %increment yearly. Internal promotion are there. Clear HR policy while recruiting. Politucs from low to high level like no where. But if are true to your work nobody will bother job security. Slow growth.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Slow growth
May 16, 2021
Same role
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
I have a huge respect for this company. When I joined this company, it was my first time working in a voice process, and I wasn't good enough. Other companies would have asked me to leave, but the mentors and later on the team manager helped me to identify the issues and worked with me to become better at my communication with the customer. This is where I improved my communication, and helped me boost my confidence. Also I was happy with the compensation, as they made sure people who performed were compensated well.
Pros
Salary, work culture, training.
Cons
Leave planning, I found it a bit weird, you have to plan all your leaves in the beginning of he year and first come first serve
June 8, 2021
Same location
Sr. Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Go to start your career here and we can grow to next levels based on the way we prepared for the interviews. Lot more to learn while we grow and fun to be here at work place.
  1. productive and fun workspace