HSBC logo
HSBC

HSBC

HSBC Employee Review

Productivity and fun place

Productivity , good company to work with ,learnt a lot , great management and satisfactory job culture , was offered good profile along with satisfactory compensation and benefits..

Same role

Job security

Good leave policy, work hour strictly followed, enter with good salary other wise 3 to 5 %increment yearly. Internal promotion are there. Clear HR policy while recruiting. Politucs from low to high level like no where. But if are true to your work nobody will bother job security. Slow growth.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Slow growth
Same role

Out of the 4 companies that I worked for, this was the only company where I was most happy with.

I have a huge respect for this company. When I joined this company, it was my first time working in a voice process, and I wasn't good enough. Other companies would have asked me to leave, but the mentors and later on the team manager helped me to identify the issues and worked with me to become better at my communication with the customer. This is where I improved my communication, and helped me boost my confidence. Also I was happy with the compensation, as they made sure people who performed were compensated well.

Pros

Salary, work culture, training.

Cons

Leave planning, I found it a bit weird, you have to plan all your leaves in the beginning of he year and first come first serve
Same location

Great place to work!

I was part of the GBM department in India and had fun working there. Most of my colleagues were with HSBC for more than a decade and had a decent journey in the bank in different departments and level of responsibility.

Pros

Good culture and people

Cons

Late hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5,359