HSBC logo
HSBC

HSBC

HSBC Employee Review

safe place to work

working as KYC remediation team client due diligence team law enforcement queries handling Individual Savings account opening query handling. Fund transferring

Same role

Job security

Good leave policy, work hour strictly followed, enter with good salary other wise 3 to 5 %increment yearly. Internal promotion are there. Clear HR policy while recruiting. Politucs from low to high level like no where. But if are true to your work nobody will bother job security. Slow growth.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Slow growth
Same role

Out of the 4 companies that I worked for, this was the only company where I was most happy with.

I have a huge respect for this company. When I joined this company, it was my first time working in a voice process, and I wasn't good enough. Other companies would have asked me to leave, but the mentors and later on the team manager helped me to identify the issues and worked with me to become better at my communication with the customer. This is where I improved my communication, and helped me boost my confidence. Also I was happy with the compensation, as they made sure people who performed were compensated well.

Pros

Salary, work culture, training.

Cons

Leave planning, I found it a bit weird, you have to plan all your leaves in the beginning of he year and first come first serve
Same location

work life balance oriented organisation

fun workplace with high learning. good supportive people with kind hearten mind. excellent environment as always and awesome growth opportunities for carrier growth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5,345