HSBC
HSBC Employee Review

Super company

July 5, 2020
Better be in a good organization I highly recommend from this company Hikes are far better that any other industry as per market standards. Due to my lack of ber greedy I moved out of this company
May 16, 2021
Same role
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
I have a huge respect for this company. When I joined this company, it was my first time working in a voice process, and I wasn't good enough. Other companies would have asked me to leave, but the mentors and later on the team manager helped me to identify the issues and worked with me to become better at my communication with the customer. This is where I improved my communication, and helped me boost my confidence. Also I was happy with the compensation, as they made sure people who performed were compensated well.
Pros
Salary, work culture, training.
Cons
Leave planning, I found it a bit weird, you have to plan all your leaves in the beginning of he year and first come first serve
January 27, 2021
Same role
Customer service executor (Former Employee) - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Just maintain the production with effective work. Professional behaviour. They encourage the new innovations and creativityThey pay for hardworker
April 25, 2021
Same location
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
If you join hsbc you'd feel it's your place... Comfortable no problem with sharing your ideas it's friendly too. It's just not about banking you'd learn about manymore.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
Transport