HSBC
HSBC Employee Review

very nice place to work

January 28, 2014
nice experience and good place to work good coordination more enjoyable environment' fleble timing
May 18, 2020
Same role
RPA Developer (Current Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
It was fun working at HSBC .. The only reason for me to move in to a different organisations is to upskill my self in the software field. I want to work in a complete software company.
Pros
Health work environment
Cons
Need to streamline the processes more.
October 22, 2017
Same role
Team Member (Developer) (Current Employee) - hyderbad, Telangana
It used to be good one time, now by introducing a ICAT tools, its bringing horrible results on our Health, making us to work forcefully. I dont want to comment anything now
June 3, 2021
Same location
Software Engineer (Former Employee) - Pune, india
Productivity depends upon project.Some really good whereas some very legacy ones.My team has had a fantastic setup with good open source tools, nice products and subsequent projects and a very open management to experiment on tools and technologies which enabled tremendous learning.Pay is very good. Easily above industry average. If you perform well, you don't need to switch you'll get the market standards hike and money internally.Additional component of yearly bonus which on top of CTC is magic. Even a 1-2 years experience guy can easily get 1-1.5 lakhs as bonus. Experience people above that get crazy Bonuses.Work life balance depends on project. But company is very fast paced so don't expect much ease of life.Overall, very good place to work.
Pros
Leaves + Bonus + Project Parties + Fortnightly events
Cons
Work-life balance may get hampered
  1. very nice place to work