HSBC
HSBC Employee Review

Work life balance

November 14, 2019
Place where we can learn and develop our skills Company has work life balance. Company provides different types of activities to develop our skills and knowledge and gives growth in our life along with personal life. Different types of cultures and even we can bring our parents to ensure that our company is secured and confidential.
October 9, 2020
Same role
Credit Analyst (Current Employee) - Kolkata
Good for freshers who want to learn about credit analysis. However move on once the learning curve saturates.
Pros
Transport facilities flexible hours
Cons
Low growth and limited learning
July 10, 2019
Same role
Credit Analyst (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
HSBC has bunch of supportive people who will help you on your job and support you growth. It has by fast the best leave policy. Only thing that concern me is employees get lost in the submission cycles to meet deadline and have very little time to look on self growth both professionally and personally.
Pros
supportive tribe, leave policy
Cons
lack of long term view of individual growth
February 24, 2021
Same location
Customer sales executive (Former Employee) - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
I worked here for 3+ years, too much of politics, if you are nice with your manager then only you receive good incentives, or else they will show you bad time. If you join in Customer care process you have to work for more than 8 hours, it depends on call flow.
Pros
Cons
Worst management
  1. Work life balance