HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews

Showing all 13,894 reviews
I have a huge respect for this company. When I joined this company, it was my first time working in a voice process, and I wasn't good enough. Other companies would have asked me to leave, but the mentors and later on the team manager helped me to identify the issues and worked with me to become better at my communication with the customer. This is where I improved my communication, and helped me boost my confidence. Also I was happy with the compensation, as they made sure people who performed were compensated well.
Pros
Salary, work culture, training.
Cons
Leave planning, I found it a bit weird, you have to plan all your leaves in the beginning of he year and first come first serve
low salary, sales quotas, no work life balance, no free meals, lousy food concessionaires, team leaders engaged in misconducts and bad mouthing agents.
Pros
Free beverages, core leaves
Cons
Salary not up to par with industry standard
HSBC has many opportunities internally and management are very supportive. Best place to work.productive work environment, great work/life balance and high levels of job security as some of the highlights of working there.
Truly enjoyed my short stay at HSBC, learnt a lot from true professionals. The culture is very transparent and honest. All colleagues are always there to help without being too beauracratic.
Foram os melhores anos da minha vida, trabalhando nessa Instituição, os funcionários se sentiam valorizados e com orgulho de fazer parte de um time. Tinha respeito mais éramos cobrados com rigor, mais tínhamos amor na sua execução.
Pros
Reconhecimento
Cons
Demora nas promoções
I loved working in branch at HSBC. The management were so supportive, colleagues were very friendly and it really felt like we were part of a family working together to support our local community.
Pros
Company benefits and schemes, health-care, bonuses, atmosphere, work ethic, company values, volunteer days
Cons
Technology systems and procedures.
Great place to work. Technology, pay benefits are real good. TheNJ division was new and was not very stable. It was a lot of things going under cover with management. Gossip and who would you know it will help you to advance. Some management people were horribly unprofessional and eventually were let go. I liked HSBC I work 2 years
Pros
Pay technology culture
Cons
Not many offices in New Jersey
Tiene buenas prestaciones de trabajo superiores a las de la ley, aguinaldo, vales de despensa, días de vacaciones. Es un ambiente de trabajo ameno pero en ocasiones se torna estresante si no hay ventas te mandan a llamar a oficina matriz y no te pagan los viáticos.
Pros
Aguinaldo y días de vacaciones superiores a la ley, descuentos para empleados.
Cons
Si no vendes te mandan llamar a matriz y no te pagan viáticos.
HSBC is a truly global bank with vast career opportunities and wonderful staff. Unfortunately in most cases nepotism and favouritism is rife especially with in-role promotions. Working extra long hours is now the norm since the WFH situation and excercebated by redundancies. Managers are understanding but no concrete actions taken to reduce the pressures
Pros
Good colleagues, global career opportunities
Cons
Long hours, low salary, opaque promotion process
Hard work is often rewarded. You will work extremely hard and feel under lots of pressure most of the time.On the other hand, salary is great. training is great. If your lucky, very lucky you will have a good team leader- manager.Travel is often required and can be either great or ..Its a very good place to meet people from anywhere/everywhere.Overall a great place to work if you have a good management team with you!
Nice peers working environment but a limitation to use any facilities when working at the office.
I like how HSBC have molded their employees, in a culture where everyone is approachable and during the time that I was working for them they know how to compensate our hard work , they have thought about how they can take care their loyal employees we have the tenure base pay, dci pay apart the increase every year performance base.
Pros
Free juice, coffee, subsidies pay for the food sold at the diner
Cons
No long hours
I learned so much while I was there. I was very successful inside the company and was given many opportunities. It came at a cost of essentially my whole life. I worked 70 to 80 hours a week. When I wasn't at work I was on the phone about work.
Pros
Extravagant Trips, Great Pay, Bonuses and Awards
Cons
No breaks. 70 to 80 hours a week.
Loved working at the NYC headquarters. Overall, management in the compliance department was excellent. Created many friendships and memories. Would highly recommend.
Pros
Great benefits and free lunches
Cons
Muy bien de calificación le doy 10 muy buen lugar para laborar en ese tiempo que preste mis servicios como profesional. Gracias a este empleo tengo mi casa y muchas otras cosas.
Pros
Muy buen servicio medico
Cons
Solo es poco el tiempo de desalluno dependiendo el horario en el que entras.
If you join hsbc you'd feel it's your place... Comfortable no problem with sharing your ideas it's friendly too. It's just not about banking you'd learn about manymore.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
Transport
Lo mismo, excelente ambiente y lugar laboral, con posibilidades de crecimiento real
Pros
Todos
Cons
Nada
tienen personal empezando por gerentes que ni al caso y contratan personal que a pesar que tienen una capacitación no saben nada, y tu jefe directo no es justo con todos
Pros
seguro de gastos
Cons
no capacitan a sus gerentes
Work Life balance is really good in HSBC and cultural activities are really commendable. Work culture is also excellent, learning opportunities are broad. Their learning academy motivates to learn and up skill and do technical certification to enhance your skill which is really nice. Management is very supportive to team though it depends on person to person. Work pressure is quite balanced between different business lines and it defers team wise.
Pros
Cultural activities are good to have
Cons
No on site oppurtunities and appraisals
Nothing good to say poor Long hours, rubbish pay, no progression, poor management, lack of support.Save your time and dont go down this route as simple as that
ja faz mail de 10 anos que sai, acredito que tenha mudado bastante.
  1. Employee Reviews