HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews

Found 3,093 reviews matching the search
One of the best places I've ever worked. Work culture, management, compensation and facilities were good. Good brand to work for. Work life balance is given a lot of importance.
HSBC is a great place to work. I joined HSBC as a fresher and HSBC treated me well. Your ideas and opinions are heard no matter what your position or experience is. You'll be given several opportunities to grow and showcase your work. Your career goal is acknowledged by your manager and he/she helps you achieve it.
I worked here for 3+ years, too much of politics, if you are nice with your manager then only you receive good incentives, or else they will show you bad time. If you join in Customer care process you have to work for more than 8 hours, it depends on call flow.
Pros
Cons
Worst management
It is a good place to work and people out there are helpful in every way and always felt good working there. i ll suggest people to go and work there
Just maintain the production with effective work. Professional behaviour. They encourage the new innovations and creativityThey pay for hardworker
Pleasure Working at HCBC but never thought to continue more than 10 years there where it lasted just for 11 months. windup at vizag location made us leave the HCBC the safest, secure job for everyone. Happy with the work place, great job satisfaction, improved developing skills many to say about it.
I worked for 3.5 years in HSBC and it was a wonderful experience. The management is very supportive and they provide good incentives as well. The interview process is good enough with 3 rounds and once you clear the manager round, they will take more than 2 months to verify your profile and once selected, you will be very happy to work with a great team.
Pros
Good incentives and variety of foods in cafeteria
Cons
Location is far and igp process is a bit difficult
The hardest part of jobWorkplace cultureFlexible in shift timingsFun at work based on the volumesJob GuaranteeMore & more internal opportunities.
Pros
Leaves
Cons
Long Hours
Best place to work, learn and grow....people are friendly and supportive...even the management is supportive and helps you when ever you require...the bouns is also very good
Pros
No work presure
Great working for HSBC , there is ample job security and freedom of expression.There is a team bonding and good cultural mix Values like being open, connected and dependable are practiced accross.The learning on the job and through the learning portal is immense.There is an open discussion with the managers for progression, personal issues and other performance related matters.Escalation metrics is robust and responsive.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HSBC?
Excellent team members and colloborative management. Good learning opportunities and ample opportunitis for skill development . Regular one to one meeting with managers and skip level meetings with top management
Pros
Good colleagues, facilities
Cons
I would love to join HSBC again in the near feauture if I get an opportunity to join . As , I was satisfied with work experience , environment & the over all management. I miss my work.
Pros
Recognition awards
Cons
Had a good experience while working in hsbc. team members were good.always supportive. Little stress during financial year end. overall good experience.
Very disciplined, organized and friendly work culture. Good work ethics, employee centric. Timely salary and hike. Equal growth opportunities. Excellent leave structure. Too management.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
One way cab facility
Excellent work life Balance. Supportive management and Colleagues. Good work culture. Flexible working hours. Comparatively less stress. Good package.
in HSBC, there are lots of opportunities to learn, great management and work environment. I started my career with software development in HSBC and while leaving the organization, I learnt team management, operations management, stakeholder management and many other skills.
Work life balance is good, good hikes, worst Managers I have seen in many teams if manager is good your life is good at HSBC.Company provides you stable life and it is a place where you can get settle down.
Pros
Work life balance, hikes, free transport
Cons
Need to work on old technologies, No onsite
Good for freshers who want to learn about credit analysis. However move on once the learning curve saturates.
Pros
Transport facilities flexible hours
Cons
Low growth and limited learning
Fun workplace with international bran, however, salary + promotions and management is spoiling brand and values of HSBC. Workplace culture and HSBC international values is highly appreciated .
Pros
Perfect workspace with nice cafeteria
Cons
Static Low growth
Challenging and task orientedWork across different teamsWork on huge platformWork with easeFocus on automation and simplificationAwards and rewards
Pros
Nil
Cons
Limited work from home and
Excellent Place To Work At. Work Life Balance Is Great. Management Is Approachable. Benefits are great. Leave Policy is great. Opportunities To Grow. You will learn a lot. You will grow professionally as well as personally.
  1. Employee Reviews