HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

fun workplace with high learning. good supportive people with kind hearten mind. excellent environment as always and awesome growth opportunities for carrier growth.
HSbc gives an opportunity to learn and grow for all the employees . Job is secured . People are good . Management is helpful . Package is reasonable.
Pros
Good place for learning
Cons
no cab facility no additional benefits
worked as a full-time employee with the voice call sector and ready to take challenges on the call as well as off the call.Day to day work was to take calls and answer the mutual fund related query to the customer on the call. Also provided training to the new joinees based the phone scripts to handle customer query on call.
HSBC is one of the top banking industry in South East Asia.It gives excellant customer support for corporate and personal customers with world class facilities
Work balance Be time and leave at time Fun will be there Always give respect to employee Having good career Shift based company Late night drop available
Pros
Work balance, fun, respecting the employee
Good Place to work. Most of the times the time spent on the job is recognized well by the management. At times the work life balance does not exist during certain periods and it is purely depends on the process you work
HSBC had given a best workplace / job security / employee benefits. I learned Banking KYC and CCD process from base level to end to end case analysis. i didn't think to change the company while worked in HSBC due to some family reason, i quit the job. Best company for good environment and fun at workplace.
Very nice place to work in this organisation. Management is good. No work pressure. Full nite shift is the only difficulty according to me, which i faced. Transportation is too good.
Pros
Cons
full nite shift
Good company to work lots of opportunity with work life balance and great working culture management was too good to taking care of employee benefits and needs.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
The Job at HSBC was in operations team. I had gained all the support and learning required to grow myself along with the organisation. The work place culture was great.
HDPI is the Best Company that I have ever worked with minimum learning oppurtunities is the only conern and best known for its employee friendly and customer centric way of life...Equal Humane approach shown towards both employees and customers. HDPI is synonymous to Employee Well-being.
Good company to work. Started my career in this company. Started selling credit cards for HSBC Bank DSA. Worked for 3years. Change for better growth.
Very nice job very funny time have on duty or I'm enjoyed my job but salary very cheef so leaving hear. But I miss my job I love my job office is a nice location and so clean nice place
Pros
5 up 8
Cons
1 to 9
Good Company. Good working culture. 100% job security. It taught me a process / work culture / Management behavior / Motivation / Co - ordinatoin and Hard work.
Finishing the targets as required by the management. Learnt some computer applications. Support from the management was to the fullest. Workplace culture was comfortable. Flexible timings. Fun activities every week.
Pros
Festival celebrations, leave flexibility
Cons
Night shifts
HSBC is a good place to work... Employees feel secure to work. There are many benefits available in HSBC for the employees. It is a fun place to work.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Best Place to work for all people from fresher to CEO We can learn new things I have joined as a fresher to this banking field from level one and moved to third level now in the same company
Pros
night shift
Cons
long shift
Best place to work and learn Friendly environment Enhance skills and explore in all the businesses Plenty of motivating factors Training sessions are available to each employees based on their requirement
This is one of the best company to work. freshers will be professional while leaving this company. lot is there to learn from here. but sales pressure is very high.
Pros
Professional work culture
Cons
Sales Pressure
Managers are really good and helpful only thing is appraisal and hike in salary will be always an issue there. The work which they give us would be manageable but sometimes it may very high volume especially on month ends at least we have to work for 11 hours that days. And main thing its an live project, hence we cant keep pending our work and to complete next day.
I worked here for 2 years however i like the benefits its giving to its employees and a good package... However promotion system is not transparent but although its a good place to wirk
  1. Chennai, Tamil Nadu