HSBC logo
HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Work-Life Balance

Found 114 reviews matching the searchSee all 13,931 reviews

work life balance oriented organisation

fun workplace with high learning. good supportive people with kind hearten mind. excellent environment as always and awesome growth opportunities for carrier growth.

Fresher's paradise

I joined here as a fresher and was treated really well. I was given every opportunity to grow. I was also rewarded for my hard work and I really enjoyed my time here.

Good work life balance

It gives good work life balance and the salary they offer is the best in the industry standards. You can switch different roles as you like in 2 years of time. The quality of work is not great as it is a big company and so you will not able to see complete picture. Management is friendly and they don't have any ego.

Pros

Salary and Growth

Cons

Poor Admin facilities

Customer service related to banking,credit cards.

Inbound customer service. I learned how to satisfy the customer with their account details. Work place culture was good. I enjoy handling different customers on call.

Cons

Easy to work good team and manager

Good to work with team members nice to see manager only one problems is to increase the salary hike. For experiance people. To learn all types of products. Management easily contact any senior person. Night shift best for hsbc

Pros

Cash and carry

Cons

Only 8

balanced and productive work place

As a process associate we basically concentrate on the process of delivering proper information to the customer about their account and also help educate more so that they use the bank services more efficiently . our key policy is renedering cutomers the satifisied and comfortable banking.

Good culture good induction programme , lot of motivational activity to employees

best bank to work in , well maintained office system, high meteor the clients . Highly motivational atmosphere. Frequent getogether . Frequent meeting with vendors/ clients .

Pros

good technology, highly secured transaction device were used for every transaction clients were happy

Cons

Nil

Work & Fun

HSBC Holdings PLC is a British multinational banking and financial services. Working in HSBC you will get overall idea, about how banking sector works.

Pros

More Benefits are there fr employess

Cons

Less packages

Best place to work

Its really a best place to work, where we get an opportunity to learn a lot, Job culture is totally excellent .salary as per industry, Job Work/Life balance

Place for learning

Great place to learn and shape up yourself. Better work life balance. Carrer growth. Secured Job. Better work culture. Better place to shape yourself to climb up to the corporate ladder.

Jobs at HSBC

in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
See more jobs

Grt place to work

One of the best place to work with some business politics.good training set up & working environment. Promotion are not so easy.management need to encourage people by placing them in such a position

Pros

Good working atmosphere

Cons

Politics

Good company for freshers

Great work life balance and good place to work for female staff as the company will take extra care on them. Fun filled atmosphere and very good place to grow in your career

Productive & Fun @ work place

Best Place to Work, you can sharpen your Skills & knowledge, good Senior management, as they are approachable. People are well connected towards their goal. Great Culture.

Pros

Good Ambiance

Cons

Nice place to work with.. friends environment

A very good place to work with.. We can learn a lot..and to develop our interpersonal skills its a fantastic place.. Having good and friendly management team ...

Pros

cab facility

Cons

level improvement

Fun place

A place were work comes first it gives the advantage to grow and explore the oppourtunities depending on the circumstances. All eyes on you for your sucess and deliverables.

Good Work Environment

Gained a good exposure in to Financial planning of Banking Industry and worked with persons of different countries. There was work life balance available

Pros

Work Life balance

Cons

Monotonous work

Fun Place

HSBC Invest Direct was a retail broking company, when i was working the companies shares where high but now they discontinued. It was a trading company.

Good

The work environment is good, working in shifts.. want to relocate from Chennai. Good management and work life balance. SLA Management , Performance Management and Team Management

Good Place to Learn

Due to Huge Employee count I had a great opportunity to learn in areas like Income tax. I became expertise in doing payroll and statutory compliance. .

Productive and Fun workplace

Learned my complete banking knowledge here and enjoyed my work life balance well in this company.I have learned on customer care, complaints handling skills, loans and trading knowledge.

work life balance

world top bank captive BPO. work culture also good and most prestigious bank in the Europen side. shift timings the hardest part.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5,345