HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

It is a good experience to be a part of Canara Hsbc OBC life insurance company. Office environment is friendly, Seniors and colleagues are supportive and motivating.
It’s a good place to work and world leader in banking and learn new things which helps in day to day work. It’s a world leader in banking and gave more protective future and job security.
Good company as far as job security and work culture is concerned. You can learn to express your thoughts and views. The company encourages speak up culture where you raise your concerns for issues related to your professional and personal life.
Pros
supportive management
Cons
long working hours with multiple instructions and tasks
Flexible work timings work life balance Good culture very good stakeholders Frequent onsite and business visit Visionary leadership  Lead the Equities Trading BFC desk which includes Cash Equities, Prime Finance, Structured Equity Derivatives and Futures desk financial control workings viz,. Reconciliations, reporting, b/s substantiation & sign off, P&L preparation and their reporting etc.  Member of Executive management team responsible for Strategic and Operational direction of the department.  Selected for a newly created strategic internal consulting role to advice on Talent Selection, Development & Retention.  Re-engineered the Offshore Product Control department by developing a “Center of PC excellence” incorporating offshore resources.  Managed the OmRC team of 15+ members until H1 ‘14, Structured HK Rates P&L work in H2 ’14 and EM Rates P&L work in NY in H1 ’15 considering both being high end VC work and sensitive in nature.  Audit and BRCM reviews : Around 36 audits and 50 BRCM Thematic reviews with many nil and very few low & medium magnitude observations  Spearheaded redesign and implementation of improved P&L reporting processes, migrating from Excel to Access resulting in decreased man hours (652 hours), reporting inconsistencies and increased speed of production for the trading desks.  Conducted various training sessions to enhance process skills in order to compliment high quality standards for all deliverables in the OmRC & Structured P&L teams.  Direct all activities related to business controls in assigned area, managing process - more...
Pros
Onsite exposure
Cons
Silly politics
Working with Good Brand with cooperate culture. Its a multinational company target meet ups, Month end competition official meets and parties Growth aspects with package
Pros
Free atmosphere
Cons
extended hours
Hsbc is one of the leading bank in india , i enjoyed working with the leadership team of hsbc bank and will live to join the same again. The bank provide proper training to their staff. The bank is continously managing to come up with new products as per the customer needs.
Pros
Challenging
Cons
Few branches
The bank develops a very positive outlook among its staff members leading to very positive output from all its staff members leading to customer delight on all occasions.
Pros
Positive Outlook
Cons
Na
Nice Work Culture and specialized job. One has to perform to remain in the job. Good team structure and resources are easily available. Your appraisal plays important role in your existence
I am learning how to make a good relationship with staff members and clients which is most important of our life and future. The management is very good and balancing and our targets are completing before time. Workplace is very nice, always appreciate for small and big achievements.
Great place to work with a stable environment . HSBC invests in the growth of its staff in terms of knowledge and career growth. Open feedback and implementation of better policies. Extremely customer focused and has invested in good systems and processes.
Pros
Excellent reputation and brand to work for.
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HSBC?
There was very excellent working environment with HSBC. Management was good. I really enjoyed a lot working here which gave me immense level of job satisfaction.
Canara HSBC is an excellent place to start your career with. I worked with HSBC for 1 year and 1 month odd. It gave me an opportunity to learn a lot about the insurance industry.
Hectic days with lot of cut offs and delivery of duties without any error on time. Systematic approach and very cool approach even in atmost pressure on job. Co-workers are very cooperative. Meeting deadlines and targets apart from regular job is little cumbersome, we have done our level best to deliver. After completing the desired duties the satisfaction and the rewards....can't explain Very good atmosphere nice place to work. Management is very very cooperative and helpful to achieve goals. They do help in personal development, interpersonal skills etc. Due to some major changes in the organizational structure, I am looking for other options.
Pros
encouragement
Cons
nothing in particular
Good company to work with. Learning & knowledge enhancement is there. Workers n co workers are motivated. Over all positive attitude of people. Good paymaster also.
v friendly environment .working in team spirit. Selling loans and policies by organizing contest .I have learned patience and understanding customer's problem is the best way of good customer service.
As a Manager, I have to manage Team, which is out sourced to third party vendor. My Role is also to work as IT RM. The business does not know back end support team & for them I am face of IT for North India.
A typically long working hours and manual dependencies, but a place to learn a lot. very helpful and knowledge sharing culture with friendly co workers. being a new company in industry management is strict about the practices. Some time huge workload due to crunch in staff and manual dependencies. Enjoyable part was good friendly people, yearly offsite and town-hall full of culture activities and management interactions.
Pros
salary
Cons
The working place is good as balance in working and personal life. there is no more scope of growth in operations or backend processes.
It has been really nice working with HSBC since July 2006, really fast promotion, flexible management, good pay master, perks good team and management
Great place to work. Best place to learn trade. Very accommodative seniors.
my job work is sales in credit card my team motivative sales is good job my team leader all time team useful & main cloy closed the sale