HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

It is a good experience to be a part of Canara Hsbc OBC life insurance company. Office environment is friendly, Seniors and colleagues are supportive and motivating.
I could work on all facets of HR like ER, PMS, Recruiting, Engaging etc. I enjoyed my entire instinct and had to keep up on my own.
Pros
Flexi work hours, Long maternity benefits as 6 months leave
Cons
Could not replicate all HSBC bank systems, till last it was still evolving!
ok, friendly atmosphere, target oriented work , learned how to work as a team
The job included handling U S based customers,,,each day at work was very interesting and at the same time was challenging to because the job included the sale of products which were target oriented ....it was a fun environment to work at as the colleagues were very helpful and friendly....all together a great experience ....
Pros
free lunch and travel
Cons
night shifts
It was a learning experience with working canara hsbc obc life insurance co ltd as well creative also because to enhance the productivity need to find out different ways of doing business like quiz contest, business rewards etc.Managing a team and that to over and more than my age and even experience also was quite interesting because they had learned so many things in their working life.Had a great office environment colleagues were supportive and helpful like if not able to attend a client due to stuck up in other work or time clashing they had done that with mutual understanding. Persuasion of mature or experienced individual of channel partner was quite challenging initially. Professional and personal life balance was really enjoyable there.
Pros
core leaves for 15days once in a every year
Cons
not really