HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

If you join hsbc you'd feel it's your place... Comfortable no problem with sharing your ideas it's friendly too. It's just not about banking you'd learn about manymore.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
Transport
It’s an awesome place to work. Employees satisfaction. It’s been 8 years and it is an awesome place to work with peers support to the fullest. Hsbc gave me the desired growth.
The hardest part of jobWorkplace cultureFlexible in shift timingsFun at work based on the volumesJob GuaranteeMore & more internal opportunities.
Pros
Leaves
Cons
Long Hours
Great working for HSBC , there is ample job security and freedom of expression.There is a team bonding and good cultural mix Values like being open, connected and dependable are practiced accross.The learning on the job and through the learning portal is immense.There is an open discussion with the managers for progression, personal issues and other performance related matters.Escalation metrics is robust and responsive.
Challenging and task orientedWork across different teamsWork on huge platformWork with easeFocus on automation and simplificationAwards and rewards
Pros
Nil
Cons
Limited work from home and
Nothing much to say, it is a very good place to work, utmost work etiquette, complete professionalism. I was able to work with my colleagues often and in an informal, engaging way. Employees are expected to bounce ideas off of each other and work well as part of a team.
Pros
Fun times in weekends, company outings
Cons
Overtime during heavy work load.
Gained good knowledge regarding process knowledge and personality development programs helps to grow to another level in your career and will be recognized wr ever u go.
Working at HSBC helps in gaining new skills and enhancing your existing skill sets as your colleagues and management are very supportive. The work is challenging but not stressful.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
employee perks are less
Good place to work and lot of leanings. Good management and amble growth opportunities. Opportunity to work on latest technologies. Overall a good company to work for.
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Only in limited cities
great place to work, I just would not recommend the sales teams that work for aftermarket/dealer repair shops. room for advancement, pay is good, and there is a lot of opportunity for success.
Amazing ambiance, beautiful interiors, stressful, multi tasking, people management, secular culture, shift change, Ginger tea enjoyable part, gossip with friends.
Pros
Extra curricullum
Cons
Politics
I worked for HSBC 13 years back and i interviewed 18 years back. My comments my not be a true reflection on today's recruiting policy and day to day environment. Having said that HSBC is a wonderful place to work and employee friendly during my times. I would love to get back to work for HSBC.
One of the best places to work. Humanity is seen at all levels. People are treated as such not like slaves. Growth opportunities. Great working environment.
I joined HSBC in the year 2013. I was very happy after joining Mortgage Customer Service Voice US Process, The process Manager was very good, we learnt more about International Banking, Until one year I was happy with the company, manager and process.The other departments managers were not good with the staff
Pros
No Free
Cons
Overtime is very bad in this company
Better be in a good organization I highly recommend from this company Hikes are far better that any other industry as per market standards. Due to my lack of ber greedy I moved out of this company
Cons
Great place to work Work life balance Nice cafeteria Good Management Transport facility Cultural activities conducted on regular basis other facilities
Pathetic work culture, No flexibility in work timings. One has to click 9 hours. Inefficient Leadership, most of them doesn't have suitable back ground to fit into a role. Flattering of Bosses is the ultimate skill by which one can survive here. Work on legacy technologies, no focus on Technology & innovation. Troubled to get full of final settlement due to inefficient HR & Account process, they made a miscalculation of F&A amount. The the amount/Percentage of variable components are not mentioned in your CTC, it's totally your boss's call how much you get or if you get it or not. An age old one sided appraisal process still exists very much. For Hyderabad GLT location : Parking Space issues, Company Transport is pathetic, Sub standard Cafeteria , Regional Favouritism exists. A must avoid for lateral entrants with 5 years + experience as it would be real tough to acclimatise into the weird environments. Most of the people are unaware and ignorant of innovation , technology, process upliftment outside HSBC.
Pros
Core leave of 10 days
Cons
Work Culture
Superb infrastructure Eco friendly environment Supportive staff As I was hired on contract basis, they never differentiated between permanent employee and temporary employee. I would love to join again with HSBC.
Almost I have 4 years of experience with “HSBC” payment screening team. Always we have same daily work style. Team is super work & Fun too, Mangment is very supported. I achieve the best result within the team on all performance parameters.
Cons
friendly atmosphere and a place where you can gain a lot of knowledge in the banking sector, where you can also improve communication skills and good behavior.
It was fun working at HSBC .. The only reason for me to move in to a different organisations is to upskill my self in the software field. I want to work in a complete software company.
Pros
Health work environment
Cons
Need to streamline the processes more.
  1. Hyderabad, Telangana