HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Go to start your career here and we can grow to next levels based on the way we prepared for the interviews. Lot more to learn while we grow and fun to be here at work place.
- Worldclass workplace with zero discrimination. - Great worklife balance - Global practices and learning - Excellent leardeship team - Social being.
HSBC is very good company. Best place to work and improve lot of skills only if the manager is ready to send. The hardest part of the Job is tolerating bad managers and AVP's . Enjoyable part is On shore team is the best to work.
HSBC is my first company in which I have learned a lot, I have learned many new things n HSBC's culture is very good here as well as work is done with entertainment, in which I have participated many times and learned a lot there is a workshop in which I have been consistently participating and learning a lot. According to me, HSBC is a WOMEN supportive company as well
This is the best place to work. Learned managerial skills work and personal life balanced well Growth in lateral and vertical movements in the organization.
Everyone is happy to work in HSBC company including me, very healthy competition and positive environment and workplace. Management is the best in view they understand your personal problems and will coach you for your next promotion, Team meetings and pot lucks are the enjoyable part. Management gives you enough opportunities to excel at your career. it is the best company. Waiting for the cab after work is only a bit concern (its 3rd party contract)
Pros
Games zone
Cons
Transport wait time
working with HSBC data processing center, the overall company is good, type of a government company, can find lots of people with more than 10 years in the company.
Untapped capacity and mindless politics across departments to realize its full potential. Classic case of process and egos killing initiative and innovation. Really heart breaking.
Fun, enjoyable, no work stress. overally happy working place. Especially the core leave policy is too good. Friendly collegues and always helpful in learning new things.
Pros
Free cabs and core leave policies
Cons
Na
HSBC is best place to work, Hsbc follows complete global standards, and have multiple projects, majorly prefer Financial related projects, and good cafeteria and transport facility.
Overall very good Team environment and help extended by coworkers Work life balance good leave policy equal opportunity was given and guide the employee to grow in career as per their interests and skills
Pros
Good Team culture
A typical day at work will be processing the investment applications and also maintaining all the relevant account pertaining to the investment. Frequent interactions with the onshore colleagues to rectify and to help work related issues.
The best place to start my career.Day at work would always be interesting.Learned various methods to talk to customers, acquired problem- solving skills, learnt to be empathetic.Very friendly and enthusiastic work environment.
Salary compensation is low when compare to other fortune companies.Good place to work . Growth is very slow. Great work fun culture. Fun activities good
Cons
A giant tortoise on sleeping pills. Nothing gets done for the first 10 years and the common reason is that the organisation is so large, change will take time! Welcome to the Dark Ages
loved working in HSBC, good mamagement, diversity, good culture, work life balance..the most enjoyable job flecible timings, women friendly enviornment,
Hsbc is a basic platform to showcase my skills and ability! I has good experience in hsbc and offcourse a wounderfull team. Hsbc is always helpful and supportive!
Pros
Cons
Yes, overtime always
I have joined HSBC in aug 2013. I have been joined as cse in NZ process and got promoted as Auditor . I have worked in the same process and got promoted as assistant manger. Currently looking for job change.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Etcs management
HSBC organized within four business groups - commercial Banking, Global Banking, Retail Banking and Wealth Management. And am Seeking for a Job in international market where i can grow and contribute my experience towards the sucess of the organization goals.....
Pros
Friendly environment
It is a place where one can find a lot of opportunities to learn and grow. One can learn banking or technology based on interests. Great leadership in the bank
Awesome company with lots of fun at work and all the managers are very helpful at times when required and they are very well stream lined with fun activities for employee's on the floor and they wont allow the staff to work more than 9 hours.
  1. Hyderabad, Telangana