HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Go to start your career here and we can grow to next levels based on the way we prepared for the interviews. Lot more to learn while we grow and fun to be here at work place.
HSBC is a very well reputed company. we can learn. to gain the knowledge and life balance is very good but salary wise not that much recommended. after job we no need to think about work tensions.
Good place to work, work culture is great and work life balance is perfect Management is also supportive and helpful towards employees and growth is also good.
Productive and fun place, enjoyable, many things to learn, workplace culture, supportive management, transport, well known organisation, recognition, awards for your work,
Work and Fun at work are equally given importance . Transparency of hierarchy and also upper level management were approachable.Had a good chance to hone my french skills.
Excellent work-related balance, disciplined, well managed workflow and so on... Systematic working style with achieving targets... Easy process flow which enables a newcomer to get along well...
Pros
AOB points and other rewards
Cons
Core nightshift
Being the first company HSBC really have a very good place from my side. There is no WFH though which hampers the work life balance .. and No mobile phone on floor. The only and one thing to be corrected is the hierarchy which kind of makes a 4+ years person role very stagnant
I have the experience of implementing global projects across the companies I have worked and enjoyed a great work life balance. I had always delivered quality with way forward on all the projects I had worked.Agile scrum master trained.
I have loved to be with HSBC and look forward to still be associated. It was a great place to work with awesome HR policies in particular. IT speaks volumes abt the courageous integrity which I feel should be a part in every one's life.
Pros
Good HR Policies
Cons
a little long hours, Managerial favourism and favourites
A place where we can find ourselves. We cam improve our skills which helps for our career growth.Good work life balance, Growth opportunities, multinational company. should increase the increment in salaries during internal promotions
Good opportunity to explore new tools as well as improvise on new technologies. Friendly environment to work Good work life balance Good training and study opportunities
Pros
Encouraging higher education and certifications
Cons
Good place for fresher to learn, nice work culture and good environment. Professional support services and transport services. Good services and cafeteria.
I have gained so much of knowledge and skills with my current employer. Its good place to work. Am looking opportunity to work with new organizations Where I can learn new activities and challenging work profile and am looking forward to grow in my career along with the organization.
Good Banking Organisation introducing Deveops and Agile. Having more corporate customers. Supporting all kinds of banking application . Good to learn new technology.
Pros
good technology learning
Cons
No proper timing
Great Work Culture. Second home. A typical day at work is full of fun and work. Very Supportive management. One of the best places to work. Happy and a very friendly environment.
Amazing place to work and gain exposure, wonderful work life balance, nice management interaction and superb work culture nevertheless includes a balance of work and fun.
Doesn't bother to cross check the feedback / rumours. Participated in a crime by withholding feedback and refusing to appraise the individual of his situation. Got involved in violating constitutional rights. Have a problem acknowledging / apoligising / explaining actions. Colludes with other employers in creating false feedback. Prefers coverups to corrections. -- Corrupt set of people.
This place has made me a professional, taught me skills which helped me to become what I'm today. I'll always be thankful to my trainers, manager and colleagues from this fantastic organisation
Pros
Yearly Parties & Sports
Cons
Breaks
Working at HSBC is very good. I have a learnt a lot from the company and the people. Employees are encouraged to different activities. Working at HSBC i have gained knowledge on different aspects of banking
Very healthy place to work. You will have a good work/life balance. The company's working standards are way beyond expectations. And it's the best place for female colleagues.
Good company with lot of opportunities and it's not always about work, there is fun at times and management is also approachable. Daily work includes managing a team, dealing with customers and it helped me to learn people management skills. The most enjoyable part of my job is the breaks we get.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Overtime
  1. Hyderabad, Telangana