HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

If you join hsbc you'd feel it's your place... Comfortable no problem with sharing your ideas it's friendly too. It's just not about banking you'd learn about manymore.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
Transport
I joined as a CDD analyst where my job profile is of UK annual review, the trainings and assessment given in HSBC is very helpful and also rewards and recognition are deserving, overall its a good company to work, its a good environment, stress free, supportive and lots of cultural activities.
Amazing place to work, good management, good infrastructure, company is more focused towards cyber security and very good for married people, they get maternity and paternity leaves.
Loved working here while in India. The worl culture and environment was not as difficult as i had thought. gave clear instructions for job to be performed.
HSBC Establishes clear ethos and values for the organisation. It Fosters collaboration and communication, Creates an inclusive work environment, also Create clear goals and rewards for the employees .
Good place to work for, healthy management. friendly work culture for women. All the issues will be addressed as soon as possible. Stress less environment.
I started my career at HSBC only. I work with HSBC..long run lots of this I learn complete environment is encouraged you to do right thing do positive..
Great company to work with, good learning very supportive, encouraging opportunities are high growth is very good. Many extra curricular activities, social responsibility are many.
A terrible culture which is not at all authentic with the company's mission. The leadership team drives a bullying environment within the organisation This employer did irreparable damage to my self esteem.
Good management, very understanding senior management, great work culture, everybody is very friendly. Managers are very supportive towards employees.
If you wanna start caterer it's best place to start a career. I had leartlnt the corporate culture over here to move a head in life to balance work and personal life... It helps me to active and show the interest in learning new things
HSBC encourages to experiment, change roles and grow. A good culture and best part is the work life balance it offers. Can be part of the multiple project which help individuals evolve.
Good to work in HSBC..Knowledge gainable. Learned many things want to change for the future growth. Good team experiences. Learned about the team work and team co ordination.Gained many experiences from it..want to change the company for future growth
Good place to work with a supportive management and colleagues. Good competition and lot of associate engagement programs conducted and fun at work which boost the confidence.
You should have a strong character to work here. Management will support you only till limited time and then you have to work on your own and mistakes will not be tolerated at all
Good company.. internal movements is quite difficult. No fair appreciation for those who work hard. Politics at heights. Flexible with few teams. Leave policy is the best
Policies within HSBC are good Senior management at many times takes flamboyant decisions irrespective of the outcomes Should give equal importance to delivery and Governance and compliance which is not the case
Work environment is good and everybody mingle and the staff is nice ... I enjoyed working with hsbc .. again I would like to work.,....it's a best place to work ..
Very good work balance and good working environment. No work pressure at all and really liked to work here. But only con I would think off is there is little scope to learn new things.
My Typical day at work would start by Downloading and working on Complaints raised by Front End staff. Work place is good and friendly , Enjoyable part of the job is when customer feels happy with the service and Resolution we give when an Issue.
gained lot of experience good work culture good support from team team lunches n team dinner support for working mothers motivation learning new things
  1. Hyderabad, Telangana