HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

If you join hsbc you'd feel it's your place... Comfortable no problem with sharing your ideas it's friendly too. It's just not about banking you'd learn about manymore.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
Transport
gained lot of experience good work culture good support from team team lunches n team dinner support for working mothers motivation learning new things
Recommended organization for any prospective candidates looking for an opportunity to start career in banking and finance. Work life balance and healthy atmosphere is offered.
Good place to work and learn new things for career development excellent place to work. friendly staff, good encouragement from management and grate job security.
overall a good company to work with with good hike management could be much better and work life balance no onsite in the company have to wait for a longer period promotion
Nice work environment, but lot of politics be aware and careful. Don't join if it your first job. Work life balance is good. Don't expect hike .Enjoy working at HSBC.
My experience with HSBC has been fabulous. During my career I have learnt many things which were earlier a challenge. My management skills have given me highest productivity and high class performance.
Hsbc is one of the good places where people would relax get comfortable but growth wise it's a bit lacking. We have very senior staff in this company people are associated feel.about 10 15 years so the growth chances are bit less.
HSBC is a good place where we an identify work life balance. But is slow paced and do not want to adapt to new innovations. The salary of any staff is way below the market rate.
Executive level reporting and insightful analysis via Clarity PPM tool Reporting Automation, Data QC and Validation Change requisitions and change log maintenance Stakeholder reporting and project tracking
Best place to work and had work life balance and nice pay. Very challenging company. Good place to learn and real experience. Nice team building activities.
It's a relaxed and flexible work culture. Less scope for growth. Work from home option is very flexible. But slow growth in the same line of business.
Good place to work . Definitely a flexible place to work but your career growth and hikes as well as ur mental health depends on the team which u work with .
Pros
Flexible working environment
Cons
Certain Teams are very bad at managing team members
Good place to work who are working with timelines and dedication and colaboration with active manner we will get required support for internal platforms with business analysts
It's the best organization for one to have a work life balance , there is no stress , no pressure , leaves are given when asked and it's an employee friendly organization
To explore my potential and utilize my work experience to the fullest by pursuing a career in sales or customer service. To provide the best to the customers attending and interacting with the customer in the best possible way, communicating proper and correct information ti the customers profile and make them feel comfortable. .
Hi.. first of all HSBC is a one of the leading MNC company.. and to get an job in this company.. it's an great opportunity for your career.. everything was friendly nature.. salary also good..
HSBC is an excellent organisation in letting employees have work life balance ans allow employees to meet the targets easily without any stress. I recommend aspiring job seekers to join this organisation.
HSBC was my very first organization which has evolved me into a very professional candidate, i have personally learned people management and time and management skills,
Pros
Tgif, team dinner, Rnr
HSBC is one of the best company in entire india. Having worked for this company has thought me many things along with work life balance. It has also helped in grooming my professional career
HSBC has given me lot of work experience and good work life balance. I have made good friends in HSBC forever. HSBC have given me great opportunity in learning different process in this One year in HSBC
  1. Hyderabad, Telangana