HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

If you join hsbc you'd feel it's your place... Comfortable no problem with sharing your ideas it's friendly too. It's just not about banking you'd learn about manymore.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
Transport
Competitive working atmosphere , casual working attire and curricular activities made my tenure a memorable one. Management is friendly and good career opportunities for any fresher. Go for it without a doubt.
Experience receive in hsbc has made me grow as an individual focusing on my weakness and conveying them to be my strengths , given me exposure in various fields and areas of my life and given focus on priorities of learning and improve team performance
Good learning experience, fun at work,challenging tasks,co-operative team managers, efficient guidance,Good employee benefits, free transport facility with good security measures
1. Good place to work and nice place to work management. 2. Compare to salary scale little low as it is an one of the top international bank. 3. Good at CSR activities and Sports.
Management has consideration for all employees, gives proper care and attention to work done at all levels with due respect and allocates budget for parties and get to gethers.
Based on process, there is a scope of learning new skills. We would get more challenging queries in a daily work life. If management is good, then you will sustain in the company for long time.
As it was my first Job , I joined HSBC as a fresher and have learnt a lot about Job as well as life by coming across so many huddles which made me a better person when I came out of it, Yes I do miss those days. Overall it was a wonderful experience.
HSBC is the best mnc you can come across, everything in the organization is structured and you always have the job security and lot of things to learn from the organization. You get ample of opportunities to grow. Very much employee friendly
It was good experience working at Hsbc software development pvt ltd, Hyderabad, Telangana, India . Most of the teams in work nicely and its a good opportunity to work at HSBC
The organisation is heavily focussed on diversity and inclusion (particularity gender diversity) Advantage of exploring career opportunities across different geographies and business lines given the size and scale of the organisation.
Managements are money minded, unprofessional, they only look for their benefits n they dont care for employees even if they are sick have work... Stupid culture.. Customer suffer a lot of hsbc policies n procedure..Worst n unprofessional HR
It was a good company has a lot of opportunities and also helps the employees alot and it is focused on customer satisfaction it has good growth and no office politics
good it is nice company to work management is very friendly and encouragement we can learn something every day peceful environment to work great great ..
Canara HSBC Life is one the best organization that I have worked with. The organization provides ample of opportunities to learn new things and grow within the organization. It brings in the dynamics of both a young and highly established mature organization.
overall good environment to work in and also have more career opportunities . all yo need to have patience and curiosity to learn if you really want to grow in any role
Good place to work and gain knowledge in terms of Banking. Management is very supportive building career. work life balance is good in the organizations.
My experience with HSBC is one of my favourite. Balanced work life and flexible hours, perks etc. It was great experience to work HSBC Data Processing.
Good to work with and it is the platform for those who always want to take challenges and want to achieve in life. You'll have many opportunities, it is just you have to be ready to grab them and go up the ladder.
Everything is good, especially company culture, management and colleagues. Good Training Facilities and opportunities and everything is good. Good worklife balance
Nice place to work as well as learn new things. Many opportunities to grow laterally and management staff is very cooperative in terms of suggestions and guiding us in correct path.
  1. Hyderabad, Telangana