HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

If you join hsbc you'd feel it's your place... Comfortable no problem with sharing your ideas it's friendly too. It's just not about banking you'd learn about manymore.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
Transport
Hsbc is my first project that helped me to explore my technical skills, working environment, Learned to handle issues and work pressure. Learned to handle project issues.
Work place is good but at the same time the management is not supportive always work pressure and not at all the atmosphere to work in that condition,
It has been 4 years I'm working in HSBC. It is an Employee Centric and Captive company. Good at Benefits & compensation. I found people working here since long.
Working with HSBC was the best experience I had. Cool Management and colleagues. Work life balance was at its best. Provided super support and best in class regular training to its employees. Transport and other facilities were at par with international standards. I look forward to rejoin.
Would have been more relaxed. Overall good company to work. comming to my project especially, not really a good one. As there were no good ratings despite hardwork put on.
HSBC was a great place to work. Learnt a lot during work. Good growth opportunities. One needs to understand his strength and lookout for roles accordingly.
its a good place to work no stress and management is always approachable .. there will be work and in the same time there will be fun working in HSBC.
Working for last 15 years. Great organization. Has grown and helped people like me grow. Strong values and respects culture. Completely focused on delivering results.
I used to work as a telebanker in hsbc... It was a great place to work... Though the call volumes were very high, there were tinsmith events to help you blow off the steam
Positive environment. Good support from the management and work life balance. Less work pressure. Identifying the talent and highlighting the talent.
Great place to work. HSBC works on the open culture. Amazing support from management. You have liberty to move across the teams and businesses depending on your area of interest.
Its a great place to work where you are mentored at every step in a fun way. Also a place which helps to maintain work life balance. 9hrs and 5 days a week job. Team Leader ensures that you are comfortable and periodic reviews are given to improvise and progress.
Hsbc provides good human values and gives carrier opportunities, hsbc is a world a best bank I have been working since 2.5 years am looking for a job change as I had put down my papers due to my health issue so again I want get back to my working profession so am looking for a job
I believe this is the only company where people likes to work longer years. Very employee friendly and the especially for women it's a great place to work
Very nice organization and good learning platform for freshers . Provides all possible sources for everyone as quality of work is appreciated and Preffered.
Shift timings use to be not that great earlier but now the changes into shift timings happend because of which able to balance job work and life balance . Salary/benefits are good . Management is also friendly.
Great place to be...leaves, policies everything is perfect.The only thing is in terms of appraisals monetary growth its pretty less compared to other companies.
Pros
Work n life balance, leaves
Cons
Less salary
HSBC as a company is great.But since it is an international bank it has limited relevance to banking operations in India.It is friendly.I had a good time.
HSBC is a great place to work and has been provided with required facilities to work and fun at work place, with the introduction of healthiest human system and work life balance provided more comfortable working with the team. Learning modules provide great experience in improve individually and along with team.
- Worldclass workplace with zero discrimination. - Great worklife balance - Global practices and learning - Excellent leardeship team - Social being.
  1. Hyderabad, Telangana