HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews in Kolkata, West Bengal

Very disciplined, organized and friendly work culture. Good work ethics, employee centric. Timely salary and hike. Equal growth opportunities. Excellent leave structure. Too management.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
One way cab facility
Would recommend people to join the company as it is fun and at the same time work being good and management takes good care about employees. Also, frequent office parties do take place which motivates employees to do more and give more
Pros
good work life balance
Cons
some managers are bad
Managers work with the assistants to meet deadlines and always on the run. Mostly young crowd, college dropout or just graduated still looking for a career.
When I used to work the management was terrific.Often the managers would go an extra mile for their resprctive teams in respect to getting the proper process training.They would often organise various contests to enhace the productivity as well as giving motivational speeches when a certain indivivual is feeling demotivated.
Pros
Good work culture.
Cons
No incentives on monthly basis
Excellent place to work with friendly and knowledgeable people. One true has a mnc enviornment with foreign clients giving training. Proper training and guidance available. Opportunity for self development.
Pros
Pick and drop from door step.
Work life balance could be maintained properly. Management is very friendly and helpful at work. It also gives the employees opportunity to show their talents in different fields.
Pros
Food available all through out the day.
A great place to work with a superb work culture. It is a rare organization with focus on diversity and equal opportunities for all. It is also a socially responsible organization.
HSBC was my career starter and it gave me a lot of experience and knowledge of work and its culture. Working in HSBC is enjoyable as the company balances work and family life.
The organization is good and the HR and management is quite supportive. The employees welfare is looked after. Pick up and drop cab service is an added boon.
Absolutely best place to work , though at times there is pressure of work, but management ensures that we have a good time at work , great all respects be it salary , work life balancee , social and cultural activity, corporate responsibility all wel taken care of.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HSBC?
Need to check with services and then can only comment on the services.its the first time i have registered with indeed but think will have good services and it would be satisfactory.
Joined HSBC on 29th January 2015. Learned people management, trained & audited applications and have handled high profile private customers. Completed 13 hours of work in 8 hours.
Pros
Team support
Cons
Long hours of work
Professional environment where people take owners of their work. Assigned tasks completed on time. Friendly environment and good place to work. Overall good place.
Repetitive work type but a very strict schedule and stringent deadlines, which leads to a faltering work life balance. Policies need to get more flexible in terms of daily work pattern and management pressure to support employee well-being.
HSBC is a best place to work, gives us liberty to take right discussions, friendly work atmosphere , gives us opportunity to develop by conducting training sessions.
HSBC has a special place in my life. I have started my career from this organization. Today whatever knowledge about banking I have it is because of HSBC. I have sailed through good and bad in this organization and have transformed myself into a professional. We are rewarded as when we achieve. However the decision taken by the management last year (2016) was very painful. We understand business policies but at the end of the day we look up to the organisation we deliver for.
Pros
Awesome colleagues
Cons
Work hours
•Excellent customer service & communication skills. •Able to quickly adapt to new situations. •Energetic and always on lookout for innovation at work.
Pros
Confident at work and ready to accept challenges
Cons
Vibrant and diversified job opportunities..has lot to do apart from work. Different groups engage you in many other activites apart from work. Been a nice experience .
Pros
Flexible
HSBC HDPI in one word is fun to work. perfect Job Work/Life Balance,Salary/Benefits,Job Security/Advancement Job Culture. HSBC is the reason why i always want to be in operations.
HSBC does not need any introduction, it is one of the world biggest bank and also one of the pioneers to start a shared service model. The management is very matured by also very orthodox and very adverse to media attention. HSBC is one of the most conservative banks in the world as one of the positives did not suffer any meltdown during the global financial crisis.
Pros
Very strong mangement
Cons
Not at all agile / dynamic
by far the best company that i have worked with. great employer, perfect work life balance, great work place, awesome colleagues and amazing learning experience
  1. Kolkata, West Bengal