HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

I was part of the GBM department in India and had fun working there. Most of my colleagues were with HSBC for more than a decade and had a decent journey in the bank in different departments and level of responsibility.
Pros
Good culture and people
Cons
Late hours
I had a good time working for HSBC. I got a good project exposure. Overall the environment is relaxed, but there is lack of planning on the projects. Work profile is not properly set and unnecessary ad-hoc tasks are assigned at the last moment.
One of the few companies with orthodox operating style, but professional mangement, great working culture, employee centric. Customer service is primary.
This is was my first banking experience hence have no idea about how othe banking culture is but this bank is worth working for life also.Would definitely love to work here for life long.
Great working environment. Spacious Floor Great pantry, big cafeteria. Amazing work culture. Location: Mumbai Work life balance as company has flexible work timings
Good company and Good work culture. work environment is good. Supportive management. I was on contract basis hence salary was not good. Good time management.
A typical day at work would be to complete the job assigned to me accurately and timely. All learning related to the Banking environment. Management was very supportive of the employee. Workplace culture was cut throat competition, politically driven. Hardest part is to get a promotion or fair raise in salary Enjoyable part is collaboration amongst colleagues to get a job done.
Great place to learn , grow and experience positive work culture. Truly enhances your outlook , professionalism and helps build a great work life balance.
HSBC is an employee centric organization with good top and middle management. Company has strong employee training and shows a clear growth path to those who perform. With lot of internal options for the employees to grow.
Good work culture and great learning opportunities
I joined HSBC on Fixed Term Contract and completed contract on 11th July, 2019. However, would like to rejoin HSBC on permanent role as its a Be st Organization in the World to spend our career. I am really missing HSBC.
Pros
Best Employee Policy & Treatment
Cons
Best Corporate Environment
ONE OF THE BEST COMPANIES TO WORK WITH. Great culture, great people and lot of learning. The management is experienced and is always there to help. A thoroughly employee centric organization.
I would recommend this place to all looking for a great place to work. Great leadership from whom you can learn a lot. Fantastic energy in sales staff.
good career growth. management is good. leadership need to talk with the employee for growth opportunities. salary benefits are good. culture is good.
My first job was at HSBC bank at Taxation department. My seniors and colleagues was very supportive. overall i spent 3 months over there, as there was contract basis job. but overall experience was Good.
Was working with a subsidiary of HSBC Bank known as HSBC Operations and Processing Enterpise (HOPE). Was a back-office processing unit for HSBC India Operations. Had a great time working. Unique work culture which is very rare to find in other Indian Banks.
Pros
Open Working environment
Cons
Less volumes & was not on Banks payroll
Working at HSBC make you realize how a world class chain works. the key factors i have learned here are the technological advancements used in the work place with staying upto date to every advanced technology or innovation.
Pros
Technological Advacement
Cons
Management rules
- Its a nice place to work - I have spent 7 years of my career in the bank which is the longest period for me in any organisation - The culture is good and you get a lot of opportunities
Pros
Opportunities
Cons
Managerial Hierarchy
It has been a good learning curve on Peoplesoft System with superb team members and team leader. I cherish lot of good memories in my tenure and will never forget ups and down.
Management is really keen on educating you and helping employees advance to better roles. Coworkers are helpful and willing to train new employees to take the team to a better level.
Good Work Environment Good food arrangement Work culture is good Hectic work Continuous calls to be attended Good perks and benefits provided Motivational Job
Pros
Good Work Environment
Cons
Hectic work
  1. Mumbai, Maharashtra