HSBC logo
HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Found 150 reviews matching the searchSee all 13,958 reviews

Great place to work!

I was part of the GBM department in India and had fun working there. Most of my colleagues were with HSBC for more than a decade and had a decent journey in the bank in different departments and level of responsibility.

Pros

Good culture and people

Cons

Late hours

Cool workplace.

I loved my job with the company which unfortunately shut down its business in the country for reasons best known to them. The work atmosphere was cool with friendly co-workers.

Pros

Pickup and drop facilty.

Cons

***

overall good

everyday new day to start with new personality to meet. overall good management.

Productive, effecient and healthy envirnoment

As per my job at HSBC contact center its full of fun as there is lot of fresh and follow up account opening case need to be handled. Every day at work is new experience and learning. I learned to handle and fulfill customer requirement on time. How to handle difficult customer and provide tailored solution as per there requirement. Management is really good approachable and helpful. People around me was very help full and ready to help.

Good Brand name to work with

People are very professional and follow strict discipline when it comes to work ethics. Good training provided on the job which enhances a person's efficiency. Overall a good global brand to work with.

Pros

good work/life balance

Cons

salary/benefits

Great Place to Work

Learnt a lot in the 5 years + time spend in HSBC and has given me good exposure in all fields within the departments.

*****

every day is new learning every day is newexperience is most enjoyable part of work

Pros

employee friendly

Cons

na

good place to work

good place to work nice experiece on derivative & technical analysis from seniors and good models

Pros

good place to work

Cons

job security

Na

HSBC is indeed a great organization to work with, extemely people friendly and at the same time business focussed. Great focus on values led behaviour and drives the culture of inclusivness with employees in desiging and executing any strategy.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Productive workplace

Atmosphere conducive to growth, fun workplace, Day started at 9.15 am and went on upto 9 in the night , sometimes, 10.30 pm too.There was lot to learn at the desk.The department was co-operative and fun loving. There was lot of growth in the organisation. The hardest part was very long hours of work, which took a toll on health. There were games played and recreation facilities on every last friday of the month. The best part was weekends were off.

Pros

growth conducive and fun workplace

Cons

very long hours of work, manual operations

Jobs at HSBC

in Mumbai, Maharashtra
See more jobs

Gradual growth

It was a good experience working with this company growth is gradual

Overall good company

Work culture and benefits are good.My role here includes Solving customers query,taking request and complaints related to credit card.Currently part of a project's team handling project of contact centre.

Co-operative and a fun place to work.

Developed and updated the training manuals. Performed quality checks to maximize customer satisfaction level. Collated data of the feedbacks from the customers to have focused approach for meeting SLAs. Ensured Service Quality (SQ) and First Contact Resolution (FCR). Monitored the complete complaint handling process to ensure that all the escalations were effectively handled within the time period of 48 hours to avoid further complaints from the customers. Generating team reports, preparing performance improvement plans to up skill the agents in the team. Responsible for Controlling Attrition rate

Productive and at the same time very consuming.

A typical day ay work begins with reading lots of mails & replying each one on the spot. The over all working experience with HSBC is very value adding kind of an experience. The management is good and easy to work with. The only hardest part of the job is the quantity & expanse of work which directly gets translated into late working hours. The most enjoying part is my profile itself, where in I have to interact with a lot of Senior Management staff discussing audit observations & the brain storming session that follows for validating each of the observation noted.

Pros

Lot of learning.

Cons

Too much work pressure & late sittings.

Maturity & investment

This was shut down co due to financial issues. But overall co-workers was good & we worked with the co last date of closed down the co

Pros

No traning

Cons

8-10 hrs

na

all the days are good that i spend in HSBC...co-workers are very cooperative & management is good...

Pros

it was sunsidised

Cons

was up to the mark

Role was good,lack of strategic goals.

I enjoyed and cherished the role as I was heading one of the best teams in the company .I established the contact center and then kept on adding different dimensions in my Service Head role year on year.However in last Qtr of 2012,there seem to be complete vagueness on the roadmap of companies future and hence took to a sabbatical.

work flexibility

good company to work with. less growth opportunities for the profile i worked in.

6 Years of experiences in Sales and Marketing

I state in Navi Mumbai and my office timing is 9 am which is located in Bandra w.The management is good and it help me to be on time.Daily my jobs is to meet 3 new customer for your services the enjoyable part is when i am qualifying for incentive on month on month basics

Cons

longs hours

good workplace

Good place to work. Flexible timings and flexible work location.

Fun Work place

As was first job had got lot to learnCo-workers were fun to work with

Pros

incentives

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5,359