HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

I was part of the GBM department in India and had fun working there. Most of my colleagues were with HSBC for more than a decade and had a decent journey in the bank in different departments and level of responsibility.
Pros
Good culture and people
Cons
Late hours
The people around you make the place more exciting. I am fortunate to have beautiful people around me in the team. The work is interesting and people are awesome.
Pros
Core leaves system
Cons
A great place to work, with loads of learning. Very employee oriented company. Super management and very accommodative seniors. The overall culture makes working very easy and enjoyable.
Pros
Great seniors. Flexible working hours. Employees are valued.
Cons
Cant think of a cons, but one suggestion, employees migrating to other countries, should be taken care of in a proactive manner, in terms of their job requirement.
HSBC is a leading MNC bank. Work environment is secured and it is a safe place to work. THere is a mix of work and fun. Hard work is rewarded. Approachable people.
was able to work on fixed term contract twice as HSBC had differed prosecution agreement from USA Government. gained good experience during the process in AML and Sanctions
As I was into wealth the best part of being with world recognise organisation is a lot of importance is given to training and development. Which helps in learning new products in market. Sales hardest part is fixing an appointment with HNI
Pros
Lot of competition and awards to achive
Cons
long hours no work life balance
I have worked with HSBC Bank in Mumbai for three years and they have one of the best and flexible work culture. I have managed various loan portfolios.
My Corporate School, wherein I have learned immensely over a decade. HSBC provides various opportunities for the talent, the tag line is true that it is a best place to work.
working with HSBC was like to emerge as a leader and to serve customer PMS on end to end basis, thus providing customised solutions. Great perks and incentives.
Great place to work and can have a balanced life. was not intending to leave but needed a career advancement. as a brand no comments and it was pleasure working.
Good for freshers who want to make their carrier in Banking company. Loved my stay in the company and my profile, however had to leave the job to take up further studies
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Salary is a constraint
Really good company to work. Good to start with. Freshers get many things to learn in banking industry. Many aspects are Banking Industry are wide open.
Good place to work. There is equal treatment given to all employees. Work life balance is also good.employees get a chance to share their opinion and ideas related to any of the work.
Good place to work everybody is cooperative and helpful. Team is very good, Management is very understanding and supportive, Managers will give you the opportunity to conduct yourself.
Great place to work. You get to dowhat you want to. Customer is kept in centre of all that is designed and implemented. Just that it is a small setup of 26 retail branches.
1. Long working hours 2. How to work in stress and pressure 3. Management was good 4. workplace was very nice 5. Long working hours 6. co-workers were very friendly and supportive
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
no free bees
Good knowledge on CESM and handled various new project Good people and culture very helpful and corporative in all terms Self motivated and perfection
HSBC is a nice place to work and a great place for global opportunities as well. People who are willing to relocate has a very good chance at this organisation.
Did a simply non paid internship. Nothing much to say. Work place was ok. People were fine. No compensation. But did manage to pick up some excel skills.
No need to explain review summary itself explains everything! I have never came across such company where in the management may be fine but the people handling Mumbai Zone are absolutely illogical.
Pros
Good to learn!
Cons
Worst company for Employees' personal life!
About HSBC it's really good bank in fact as salary conson every year increments are very high & always they care about our employeees so after close bank In Mumbai they given compansation to every staff it's nice bank if incase I get opportunity I different work with HSBC
Pros
Banking customer service
Cons
9 hours two week off every month
  1. Mumbai, Maharashtra