HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

I was part of the GBM department in India and had fun working there. Most of my colleagues were with HSBC for more than a decade and had a decent journey in the bank in different departments and level of responsibility.
Pros
Good culture and people
Cons
Late hours
Working with HSBC is like a family working together Environment is super team leaders coordinate nicely managers are very cooperative.good in entice structure.food is also good.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Targets
Love working with hsbc Friendly environment Best to show ur skills Good in work and personal life balance Best management Flexibility Good for growth if u r looking for long time career with hsbc
company is very employee friendly and transparent. strategies and future business plans are aligned. market goodwill is good. can be choice to work as a insurance firm.
Pros
company have great planning for employees carrier enhancement plan
Cons
company is nothing but a collection of good employees
working in hsbc was fun with co-workers, learned to be patience and to complete the work assigned to me on time. management was good. never found any work pressure during my tenure.
Pros
team members were vere supportive
Cons
no exra pay for extra time
The management is open to suggestions, we have a huge learning curve to climb. The best part is that they value the time we spend at work and compensate as per the work profile.
Lots of e learing course which gives us more information to implement in our daily work life . Long working hours Freindly enviornment
Cons
Worked with 3 different departments during my stint at HSBC and in every department it was a new learning. In my last 3 years with HSBC, I worked as Customer Service Relationship Manager - Premier at the Peddar Road branch. My typical day at work would involve attending to walk-in Premier customers, investing funds for clients in securities markets as per instructions received from them & also resolving all queries raised by clients. The whole team at the Peddar Road branch was great fun to work with. The hardest part of the job was ensuring that along-with attending to the walk-in customers, ensuring that the investments for the clients were also done on time and error-free. The most enjoyable part was lunches with the Premier team once the branch was shut.
Pros
Monthly team get-togethers!
Cons
Long working hours!
Good working condition.it a nice experience working in HSBC ,it is like a home to me, I had lean more ,management is good in HSBC,
Multiple teams works to achieve the same goal but need direction regularly. A leader at work place keep the mission of the organisation alive in the mind of his team and achieve the same by working on various projects, transactions and interactions. I have learnt the team management, stakeholders management, communication skills and causing the results by focussed and hard work. I love to wotk on the challenges and to win over the same with the people around - in my team or otherwise. At HSBC HR and senior management provided various training and talks to connect with employees which created a strong bond and motivated employees to work with ownership.
Pros
Bonding among team members, regular communication by senior management, trainings - soft skills and job related, Employee friendly HR policies
Cons
Na
Awesome experience working with hsbc, good colleagues and management .Work life balance is maintained, customer cetricity. focus on good work. ,automation and good result.
It is the best place to work and it truly stands to it. My Employer takes care of me and allows me to maintain my personal life quite well. I have learnt a lot about banking after I joined this work place.
Productivity , good company to work with ,learnt a lot , great management and satisfactory job culture , was offered good profile along with satisfactory compensation and benefits..
HSBC has really good management and offers great work life balance. Senior management is also very supportive. the salary benefits also provided are really good.
Attending inbound calls - reminding for the due dates of the loan and credit card payments. Placing calls to consumer for making emi payments if due date overlaps. • Intimating customers about their outstanding payments, bill date and due date. • Convincing customers to make payment on timely basis to avoid paying penalties resulting in reduction of bank losses. • Arranging home pickup and multiple modes of payment options for their emi. • Preparing reports for customers who are not contactable over the phone. • Providing help to customers with the foreclosure plan and/or balloon payments on request.
work culture is good and co-workers are very familiar. they provide best facilities to there employees and management also good.
Work in Corporate Setup Learning Banking Communication skills Investment Banking Financial Skills Learning skills
Good work environment and people in the organisation are helpfull & cooperative. Work load is managed properly under supervision of vice presidents of the dept. enjoyed working in HSBC
Professional work culture with expertise. fun filled day. Comprehensive strategies. All in all good experience working in the organization. worked for short duration, but loved it.
Pros
Brilliant workplace
Good environment, shift rotation is good, very friendly and supportive bosses workplace is very energetic. they are providing good training and support
HSBC is place where one with good work ethics and sincerity is given full opportunity to grow in the organisation and is well rewarded. I have always experienced full Supervisor support on any given day. Being in finance, we always had a very hectic schedule with deadlines to meet, but because of very supportive colleagues and Supervisor we always enjoyed our work.
  1. Mumbai, Maharashtra