HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

I was part of the GBM department in India and had fun working there. Most of my colleagues were with HSBC for more than a decade and had a decent journey in the bank in different departments and level of responsibility.
Pros
Good culture and people
Cons
Late hours
Amazing place to work. very joyful people and working together was a very wonderful experience. It does not feel that you are working here. It is a place where people respect your work for the company.
Good Culture working environment Management is also very supporting to employees Yearly sport activities and support team as well as canteen facilities is best part of bank
Good place to work and learn. Also a good place to begin your career. Good ambience and infrastructure. High standards maintained.
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
Stagnancy
The work environment i worked is very supportive in learning new software and helps gain more insight in the tool working in. I have done various roles while my work time . I felt much interesting in working in a good environment to learn more about the subject.
I need a job for institution dealer for equity in a share broker firm. I have worked with hsbc 1996 to 2015. ( 19 Years ) which I never forget in my life.Whatever period I worked with hsbc that is most enjoyable part of the job. I will always try to good business & revenue came from my side in best way & good co - ordinate with front / back office guys.
Pros
Free tea/snacks
Cons
Time consume morning 8:00 to evening 5:00.
Loved working in HSBC. One of the best companies i have worked with. Great working environment. Complete job satisfaction. Would love to work again with HSBC.
I really enjoyed working in HSBC. I have grown my career in HSBC. I had 3 major promotions in my 9 years' stint. Most of the colleagues were working for 15 years or more. There is always a family culture. Hardest part may be during change of the new CEO every 3 years or less.
Pros
Stability with MNC Culture
Cons
Too many changes in Management Structure
Fantastic place to work. Our daily work all divided among all the team members. In this organisation i learned to work in team and this was my first job so got an opportunity to learn many aspects on Trade.
Excellent company and work environment, Job culture is very good, secured job and ample of employee benefits. Company gives enough time to balance life responsibility.
Worked for HSBC pvt ltd as a customer service associates,calling customers for personal loan for new and existing customers.
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
Normal hrs
I was in HSBC for over 7 years and I found it to be one of the best companies to work with. I had an excellent team management with superior knowledge about banking and they willingly shared the same with me and my peers. My co-workers too were very hard working and determined. Inspite of extended working hours , I enjoyed the overall experience HSBC provided with. HSBC conducted multiple training programs for its employees periodically which include off site trips as well. Apart from that , several awards were given to deserving candidates on monthly and quarterly basis.Hence all employees were always motivated to perform better & better
Pros
Training programs, Off sites, Awards
Cons
The organization is open to new ideas. It believes in employees and gives them opportunities for career progression. No clock in clock out timings. people are appreciated and recognized for their performance.
Pros
Appreciation and bonuses
Cons
perception based appraisals
Lot of young talents, was a fun place to work, was a short stint for me in HSBC India but enjoyed going to work everyday. Managers were very supportive which made your work more enjoyable.
Good place to learn, However no work life balance. Good for people who want to lean and spend the formative years of their careers.
ok not a bad company to work with. Good technical exposure but management was not very good. Lots of micro management and egoistic people around.
Absolutely fantastic place to work. Got a very good exposure, being my first job learned a lot. Truely a MNC be it employee development, career growth, work satisfaction just perfect.
Inspiring work environment Introduced me to the concept of Credit Card personalization and vendor management Based in Mumbai, India
Actually there are many things that I have learned from this experience some of those are listed below: 1. Soft skills. 2. Multitasking 3. Planning the tasks and working as per the schedule.
Pros
Good Colleagues
Cons
Long Working hours, Less Remuneration
Good organisation. Work environment is good. Helping people.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Less salary hikes
It was my first job as customer representative. this was not much big company but good experience for leaning.
  1. Mumbai, Maharashtra