HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

Work-Life balance Excellent team environment Collaboration work Stressfree work environment Professional way wof work Peaceful work experience Job Security
HSBC scales growth in the term of connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
I am not problem same salary issue nothing to others issue and same long distance so I need to job near to my home because more time loss on Road long drive every day So I am problem change to job for regiation thank you
Good
Good
i was posted at noida branch as assistant sales manager in personal loans and credit card. Responsibilities to manage over all documentation of Personal loan and Credit Card.
Great Place to work. Challenging workplace, great learning environment, great leadership, scale, rewarding culture. Senior management cares about long term development of talent.
Pros
Challenging workplace, great learning environment, great leadership, scale, culture
Cons
Changes take forever to implement, slow to change
Started my career with this co. and leaned a lot as a professional . Great people to work with and good atmosphere all over . one of the best banks to work for.
Productive and fun place, good infrastructure and facilities. Policies should be reviewed again.good projects, good flexibility and work from home options.
Responsibilities: Client Relationship Management  Customer Relationship Management for efficient servicing and providing information update on products to High Net worth (NRI & HNI) clients  Forge relationship with clients for repeat & continued business; handling clients, besides others.  Handling 3 Branches of Delhi- NCR (South Extension, Basant Lok & Noida) Business Development & Marketing  Initiate contact with potential customers for developing leads, sales & cross selling financial products.  Provide advisory services to corporate & high net-worth customers on substantially improving funds management and profitability.  Implement reporting systems, prepare reports for monitoring business performance, risk compliance Achievements • Been Awarded for Star Performer- Sales • Consistently received good feedback from clients on services I provided
I was a team member of premium Sales which used to handle high end customers of the bank.It was very important to keep all the documentation upto the mark for random audits. I was responsible for business development,like sourcing high end customer.Customer retention and cross selling was priority. Having a good relationship with customer was really important for business enhancement. The best thing I have leaned during my work at HSBC is keeping continuous focus and having positive attitude always helpful in long run. The most enjoyable part used to be when team achieve the target and we get incentives.
Over all great working environment, manger and team was very supportive.I learn a lot from the organization and got various training which include six sigma,process improvement training.
Employee friendly organization with tremendous growth scope. Provide timely training inputs to enhance skills and knowledge. work culture is very friendly and management keep tracks on growth aspect.
Pros
employee friendly
Cons
It was really very nice working and learned lots of things there. People were good, helping. Really cherished every moment working there
A good learning place for beginners to start with but at the same time too bureaucratic for career growth in the long run.
Pros
great environment and good people
Cons
too bureaucratic
Typical day at work involved being out in the market meeting channel partners for promoting & updating them on new/ongoing schemes, market outlook, global environment.
Happily worked in HSBC for 6 plus years now. Company with good management and leaders. Have worked in multiple roles and each were challenging and that has been secret of my longevity and happiness of working in HSBC.
Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurance Co Ltd is a extremely professional organisation to work with.It has good management and most helpful co-workers.Working with this organisation has developed me both professionally and personally.I am the founder member of the organisation and is extremely proud of it.
Very good company to work for. I worked only as a trainee for a very short period of time so don't have enough feedback.
Pros
Risk Averse
Cons
Conservative
o Providing excellent advisory to the customers about the investments in different financial instrument according to their risk profile. o To handle queries like investments in various mutual funds scheme & sales issue. o Taking care of all the investments portfolio of the customers. o Handling complaints from walk-in customers, giving best service to them. o Recognized many times as best FPM in pan India HSBC Branch in terms of business. o To facilitate business for the Bank primarily from Insurance, Mutual Funds, Term Deposits, and Tax Saving Instruments o To provide advise on Fund Allocation in Portfolio through Need Based Selling with the help of Personal Financial Review. o To provide various Investment Solutions and Support to NRI Customers.
good people and good place to worklearned many things about banking sector
Pros
free lunches and parties
Cons
no as such