HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Managing existing corporate clients in and around Delhi NCR  Tapping new business in the aforementioned region.  Cross selling of new products to existing clients.  Handling new enquires through digital channel related to services for HSBC products and services through different mediums such as : bank bazar  Handling customer grievances  Assisting in organizing activities across various corporates.
I missed my last company it was brilliant company and the corporate environment was so good and the environment of working i really appreciate
Hsbc is good organisation working over here is learning however company does not focus on growth criteria . The hardest part about this organisation is poor work life balance Moreover the most enjoyable part about the job is respect and employee satisfaction.
Pros
free lunch and parties
Cons
poor work life balance
I feel I have to enhance and exploit my skills. Hsbc and Citibank are good organizations to work for. The process however is a little hazardous but the culture is good. There are also family days where in we get leave officeuch early before time to give time to our family. However my saket is not much as per my required income.
a excellent experience. I would like to join HSBC back again. tension free work place. Cool management. Employee oriented administration instead of business oriented.
My overall experience is good here.work pressure was there and have to achieve targets.but management is good its fun to work their under very good mangers guidance.
Pros
Cons
Politics
Good working atmosphere and support from management side, but due to reguler degrowth in the market from 2007 they decided to shut all the third party agreements
Pros
Great Incentive structure
Cons
No Fix Income
  1. Noida, Uttar Pradesh