HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

I worked here for 3+ years, too much of politics, if you are nice with your manager then only you receive good incentives, or else they will show you bad time. If you join in Customer care process you have to work for more than 8 hours, it depends on call flow.
Pros
Cons
Worst management
Just maintain the production with effective work. Professional behaviour. They encourage the new innovations and creativityThey pay for hardworker
Pleasure Working at HCBC but never thought to continue more than 10 years there where it lasted just for 11 months. windup at vizag location made us leave the HCBC the safest, secure job for everyone. Happy with the work place, great job satisfaction, improved developing skills many to say about it.
Excellent team members and colloborative management. Good learning opportunities and ample opportunitis for skill development . Regular one to one meeting with managers and skip level meetings with top management
Pros
Good colleagues, facilities
Cons
I love Hsbc.. its so good and happy working there... if I get a chance.. I'll again work with HSBC... My team leader was so good . He clearedthe doubs... Helped in giving genuine remarks and praises to the team... Happy to workwith Hsbc... THANK U..
Pros
Eco friendly
Cons
HSBC is a good place to work. Working environment is good. Management is supportive and ready to help and guide the staff. Annual hike is based on your performance.
good place to work,i would refer my friend to join hsbc if he/she is interested.Its really a good experience,managers were really friendly and supportive and motivate us in every aspects.
HSBC is a nice place to work. High in terms of production. Salaries are good fr next levels categories other than CSE's. Should be productive all 8 hours you work. Productivity will be monitored by Team manager. Hourly target will be there. Fixed Hourly targets. Every six months hourly targets will be revised. Targets are revised basing on the team past 6 months productivity.
Awesome place to work....the more u work the more u get benefits like hike and bonus.....nice work culture....no one would treat u like a slave....so friendly manager's,off site parties.....everything is so awe....ya the stress and work pressure depends on the process we work...
Hsbc is a work friendly place. It follow same rules/guidances globally. It is good in its initations like corporate social responsibilities. Helps to develop.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HSBC?
I found HSBC to be the best place to work .. I have a comfort zone. . I love the working environment .. the building n it's infrastructure is awesome. . Overall I will vouch for it as the best place to work.
I started my career with HSBC ..which is a very good place to learn and improve your skill sets and also lot of support from higher management while having any issues while working. Recreational activities and events will make you love your work place more.
I had a pleasant work experience with HSBC. Management is good at their part about the workers.The most enjoyable part of the work is to involve in the process to better understanding and facing the challenges of the job
Good Organization, Safety and hygiene standards company for Everyone. I really appreciate all the support of my management. And Thanking each and every person who works hard.
I enjoyed working at HSBC. The learning team were very helpfull in understanding the process. The line managers were also good at maintaining the performance of the individual employees.
Do not have words, it is the best place to work with. Other IT companies should learn from HSBC, that how to satisfy external customers and internal customers ( Staff, Employees) .
I worked with HSBC from 2006 however unwanted ppl get selected and when a person wants to move to a different location the management are so selfish that they only want them to grow however when it comes to the CSE,s we are being penalized...Thats the reason i took a decision quit the company....Thanks and have a nice day
Work burden is more, work efficiency is never appreciated, recognised. Less payment for more work nepotism wins employees are not engaged systematically there is no guidance for promotion
Pros
Should work and always be interactive with the management for the hikes bonus and promotion
Cons
Everything is an HR issue or a behaviour issue
HSBC is a good company to work with. Employee policies are good. Work culture is good. Lot of fun at work. One can learn a lot in HSBC. There are external trainers visiting, HSBC and coach on Management.
Good environment, reasonable salary. Good work ethics,respect for employees .good team work. Training given for additional skills. Overall good experience.
It was a humbling experience with great mentors and a lot to learn and grow. The culture and diversity is a great thing add and learn.good for skill upgrading and management
  1. Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh