HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Administrator

Income team , reconciliation, break resolutions , upstream and downstream teams coordination, cross training, mentoring , sla and pla meet , error logging, quality checking of tasks performed
It is a good Company to work for especially for New Joiners who are looking to build up there career ay HSBC , great place to learn and also Mangers are very cooperating and friendly
Pros
Good Work Culture
Cons
Promotions are not structured
Great Place to work, Good administration, Great atmosphere, learning experience while working. Pick up and drop facility provided. Amazing cafeteria to eat.
The organization is good and the HR and management is quite supportive. The employees welfare is looked after. Pick up and drop cab service is an added boon.
Need to check with services and then can only comment on the services.its the first time i have registered with indeed but think will have good services and it would be satisfactory.
Repetitive work type but a very strict schedule and stringent deadlines, which leads to a faltering work life balance. Policies need to get more flexible in terms of daily work pattern and management pressure to support employee well-being.
Was v good before but changed allot and is gone v bad. There are too many cost cutting drive and is missing on the quality. The company ia loosing its core feature gradullaly shrinking the hsbc work culture.
Good place to work. Good work life balance. However salary needs to be increased as the job responsibilities. Also management can be a little better. Overall good
Company policy itself has employee " Work life Balance" as main agenda. Gives employee their freedom to work. Work from home is available. No barriers on taking leaves. Core leaves policy i.e. taking 10 working day off is mandatory for every employee of the group. No monitoring of working hrs ( depends on Departments). Good shift allowance. Good transportation. Good Project. Scope to learn a lot. Few higher management people are not good. Colleague are helpful.
Pros
Work life balance.
Cons
No job security
Learning was good with competent work culture But Management was not career oriented. The Team members made working a better process, but work load distribution was very improper.
Great company to work. Nice salary and shift timings. Team members are great and great brand. The office is nice and job profile is fine. Great annual bonus.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Mobiles are not allowed inside the floor.
Sometimes people get demotivated when worked hard and not appreciated or appreciated once in a while but still its ourselves that need to motivate from within and have the go getter attitude to be the best among all.. learning is an on going process and has no end to it. we learn each day something new. Colleagues can be your friends. No job is hard..it needs dedication and determination. Enjoy the job we do and the job that we do will become enjoyable. Its all what we think and how we have our approach.
its a good place to work. can be better if properly managed. the company listens to feedback. need reforms and change in promotion management. work culture is ok ok
Pros
good work culture
Cons
I have learnt about corporate culture and managing my self during peak timings learnt many things about Markets and financial services. Really a good place to build up an career and sustain.
Its a good Company. Nice place to work, however my personal view is it could be managed better. The work life balance is awesome though Got a lot to learn from this company Overall great
It is good to work in such a company which provides opportunity to learn, but no work balance
I Always to HSBC for giving me my 1st job ever. Its contractual period job.
Everyday we work and enjoy learning new things; Get good exposure to present our knowledge and use skills in work,I have learned new technologies in HSBC Training academy like UNIX and SQL as well as provided good elearning courses to enhance skills sets, behavior. Build one team mentality , organized the Activity for employees for entertainment and knowledge as well as CS activities to support nobal cause. Well love to get new challenges and complete in target time.
Getting knowledge about DMP, Bankruptcy & Deceased accounts Getting started with fund services, serving all major areas like Singapore, HK, New York & Dublin
Low pay packet, low growth opportunity, stagnant career after few year, moderate work life balance
HSBC is a good place to begin with. It gives you first hand experience of a corporate environment.
Pros
Salary
Cons
No growth