HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Analyst in Hyderabad, Telangana

I joined as a CDD analyst where my job profile is of UK annual review, the trainings and assessment given in HSBC is very helpful and also rewards and recognition are deserving, overall its a good company to work, its a good environment, stress free, supportive and lots of cultural activities.
Good company.. internal movements is quite difficult. No fair appreciation for those who work hard. Politics at heights. Flexible with few teams. Leave policy is the best
HSBC has given me lot of work experience and good work life balance. I have made good friends in HSBC forever. HSBC have given me great opportunity in learning different process in this One year in HSBC
HSBC is the best mnc you can come across, everything in the organization is structured and you always have the job security and lot of things to learn from the organization. You get ample of opportunities to grow. Very much employee friendly
Work place is good but at the same time the management is not supportive always work pressure and not at all the atmosphere to work in that condition,
Hsbc provides good human values and gives carrier opportunities, hsbc is a world a best bank I have been working since 2.5 years am looking for a job change as I had put down my papers due to my health issue so again I want get back to my working profession so am looking for a job
Very nice organization and good learning platform for freshers . Provides all possible sources for everyone as quality of work is appreciated and Preffered.
Shift timings use to be not that great earlier but now the changes into shift timings happend because of which able to balance job work and life balance . Salary/benefits are good . Management is also friendly.
Everyone is happy to work in HSBC company including me, very healthy competition and positive environment and workplace. Management is the best in view they understand your personal problems and will coach you for your next promotion, Team meetings and pot lucks are the enjoyable part. Management gives you enough opportunities to excel at your career. it is the best company. Waiting for the cab after work is only a bit concern (its 3rd party contract)
Pros
Games zone
Cons
Transport wait time
Salary compensation is low when compare to other fortune companies.Good place to work . Growth is very slow. Great work fun culture. Fun activities good
Cons
HSBC is a very well reputed company. we can learn. to gain the knowledge and life balance is very good but salary wise not that much recommended. after job we no need to think about work tensions.
A place where we can find ourselves. We cam improve our skills which helps for our career growth.Good work life balance, Growth opportunities, multinational company. should increase the increment in salaries during internal promotions
Amazing place to work and gain exposure, wonderful work life balance, nice management interaction and superb work culture nevertheless includes a balance of work and fun.
Great place to work and improve your learning skills and experience with the company’s goals and objectives for the team to help you to achieve your goals.
My experience was good .having friends and benefits for health was added advantage . Will be interested to work in such environment . Will be missing those fun. But work was so interesting and worth doing . Great benefits where provided .
Pros
Good environment to work
Cons
Short breaks, nite shift security lack
Good Company to startup for freshers, mostly night shifts, Hand full of work. Good worklife, Transport management is ok. Quite good benefits for Men & Women, especially for pregnant ladies.
Pros
Quite good benefits for all employees
Cons
Growth and Salary for e
Good company for job security but fully bureaucratic company, Work life balance is good, good company who just wanna work and don't want to grow much in carrer
Any one would love to work in this company very friendly atmosphere. What ever we do is very confidential, we have a growth plan discussion yearly. We do have have skip level meetings with high level employee so that we can share our view.
HSBC is has a good work culture where I have got a very good work experience as well as a professional support and a very good work and life balance. HSBC has given me a great platform for my career growth. The work environment at HSBC is very friendly and the co-employees are always supportive and we get the motivation looking at the senior management when it comes to working and completing the desired task within the stipulated time. Every day at HSBC was new challenging day wherein I was waiting for a new challenge at work and a new learning. The most enjoyable part of the job was like I never felt lazy at the workplace as every day use to be a new and a useful lesson for me.
HSBC is one of the best company to work with, i ve gained good knowledge and it also helped me to understand how valued my contribution is for the organisation.
Pros
flexibility to work
Cons
Best place to work.I used to love the work and the atmosphere in HSBC."A positive work environment makes employees feel good about coming to work, and this provides the motivation to sustain them throughout the day."